New book!! {Yan! Genshin}

I edited this bc I made it :)

NEW BOOK!!!

SEISHIN!
YANDERE GENSHIN IMPACT X FEM! READER!

{ONGOING}*+:.𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 '𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙡' 𝙂𝙚𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧...

˚ · .YANDERE GENSHIN IMPACT X FEM! READER

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐬.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧.

˚୨୧˚

PROLOGUE !!

(IN BOOK)
Pls read :)
I already planned it all out :D

                             SEISHIN!Yandere Genshin Impact X Fem! Reader

SEISHIN!
Yandere Genshin Impact X Fem! Reader

-**

Once in the age of gods, tiny dark spirits roamed the lands.
There were seven of them that possessed the power and elemental skill of the different archons.
But those dark spirits grew weaker as the centuries passed. They searched for a new way to survive.

This is how the Seishin were born. For a elemental dark spirit to live, they need to embody a human being. And those beings were made and called the Seishin. Sven humans, with dark elemental beings within them. They gained exceptionally better strength with it. Each of the seven possessed one of the seven archon's element.

But this is the story of the two flamed lovers.

The two flamed lovers. A story told as a bedtime story for children, a bad start, a good ending.

The seven Seishin were merely mysterious stories, as they just caused ruckus here and there. But nothing too big.

But one day, the pyro Seishin went to far.

On an island, impossible for the mortal eye to locate, was a beautiful island called the garden or prosperity. I'm the middle of the island was a ginormous golden tree.

This golden tree was the golden tree of prosperity, a gift from the land to the archons.

But the pyro Seishin lit the golden tree on fire.

Under the burning tree, he confessed his love to the Geo Seishin.

She gladly accepted his feelings, as well as returning them as well.

They kissed underneath the beautiful burning tree of prosperity.

And from that tree, two rings emerged from the red hot branches of the tree.

These two rings are now known as the flaming rings of eternal love.

However, the archons were not pleased with this, as the golden tree was sacred to them.

And so the ever so merciful archons punished all of the Seishin.

They made a powerful elemental seal, and sealed each of the Seishin away, one by one.

But the seals were too strong, and the Seishin died.

Under the burning tree, the Geo Seishin cried black tears as she clung to her dead lover's body.

When the Geo archon, Rex Lapis/ Morax/ Zhongli/ Grandpa/ Whatever- came to seal her away, she did not so easily back down.

She ended up escaping, and wreaked havoc among Teyvat.

But I'm the end, she was too, sealed away by the Geo Archon. Unlike the other Seishin, the seal did not kill hear. She was just placed into eternal slumber.

Like all stories go, the Seishin were in the wrong, and the Archons, the good guys, saved everyone.

"Eat all your vegetables, or mommy will call the Seishin to haaauuunttt youuuuuuu~!" Everyone says.

But what about the Geo Seishin?

She was sealed deep underground, her ring disappearing...

But that elemental seal won't last forever...

                              SEISHIN!

Check my profile :)Good morning/day/night!!<333

Check my profile :)
Good morning/day/night!!
<333