•18_Urmom

"You took a blow from a swordsman who wasn't even a hashira?! And couldn't dodge the attacks of a female demon slayer with only six forms?! Then uppermoon three has indeed fallen." Muzan glared down at Akaza, who was shaking at the windowsill.

"Heal quickly. A meeting will be in a few minutes." He said, Turing away.

"O-Of course, Lord Muzan." Akaza apologized, leaping out the window.

"The next time we meet, boy...I'll spill your brains!" Akaza said, gritting his teeth.

But for some reason he didn't want to say the same thing for the female.

He didn't want to hurt her for some reason, so he just blamed it on him swearing not to kill girls.

But that wasn't exactly it.

There was just something so...alluring about you to him.

•————————•

(THIS IS WHEN THE MEETING TOOK PLACE AFTER THE ENTERTAINMENT ARC, OKAY? THE TIMELINES ARE MEST UP)

"Y/N!!!!!" Mitsuri yelled, running towards you.

"Hm? Oh, it's you. What do you need?" You hummed.

"Can you come to sword smith village with me!!? Pleeeaaaaase!!!!" Mitsuri begged.

"Oh? The village? I guess I need to sharpen my sword anyways. Sure, I'll go with you." You replied.

"KYAAA!!!! REALLYYYY?! EEEK!" Mitsuri squealed happily.

A person behind a tree listened in on the conversation.

"Sword smith village? I was going there...why is she going there too...and with...my Y/N?! I guess...I have to keep an eye on her...." Muichiro thought as he lurked behind the tree.

"We should head out soon!" Mitsuri yelled.

"Yes, maybe tomorrow?" You agreed.

"Okay! I'll meet you there!!" She smiled.

•———————•

"Ugh!!!!!! Why is Y/N so POPULAR here?!?! Humph h!!! It's soooo unfair!!! 😤😔😭" Noya pouted.

"And Zuki isn't even here....! Where'd he go again??? Some final selection?? I don't get why he wants to be a demon slayer so bad anyways...! 🙄😑" She sighed.

"You're talking to yourself again? Weird..." muichiro said, walking into the house.

"Mui-Kun! You're back!" Noya got up and rushed towards him with outstretched arms.

He stepped aside, and she crashed face first on to the floor.

"I already told you not to call me that." He glared at her.

"F-Fine...be right back..." a plan popped up into her head.

"Whatever..." Muichiro sighed.

•——————•

"Hello! Can I get a hat with a short veil, please?" Noya asked, bowing to the dresser.

"Well of course young lady! Be right back...would you like a matching outfit?"

"Yes please." Noya said, smiling kindly.

After her purchase, Noya walked to a shadowy alleyway.

"Greetings. Is now the time?" The demon asked.

"Certainly! Be sure to do your job!" Noya smiled.

"I'd be more than happy to." The demon grinned.

•———————•