•16_NobodylikesyouNoya

I spoiled you with a double update!!! 💪💪

You should thank me for being oh so generous. 😌

•—————————————————————•
"Hmmm...I think these are enough herbs. I'll go bring them back to Shinobu." You said, picking up the basket full of herbs.

You saw the kakushi worn out, lying on their backs on the floor as you passed by.

"Oh, are you guys alright? You don't look so well."

"Haahhhh....it's just todays was kinda difficult. Nothing for you to worry about! Just hard to clean up..."

"Well goodbye. Be sure to wait a while and catch your breath." You said, helping a kakushi up.

"She's so nice..." the kakushi thought, flowers floating around them.

•——————•

"Oh! Thank you Y/N! I really need these. Two people are extremely wounded. I don't know if they'll make it."

"Well, I can lend a hand if you need one."

"Yes please! I mean um...that would be good." Shinobu blushed.

You walked inside and saw four bloodied people laying on the bed.

"Um, come over here." Shinobu showed you to one of the beds.

Your eyes widened in shock when you saw the boy called Koizuki from your dream.

He was barley awake.

His eyes widened as well.

"Y-Y/N?! Your alive?!" He yelled.

Shinobu put her hand over his mouth, preventing him from talking.

"Don't talk, it will make it harder to heal. Y/N do you...know him?" Her aura seemed to darken.

"I don't exactly know. I saw him in a dream, but otherwise...no." You sighed.

Koizuki's eyes started to water.

"How can she not remember me...?" He thought.

Suddenly, he removed Shinobu's hand from his mouth and grabbed your face.

Pulling you in, he kissed you.

You quickly yanked yourself away.

Shinobu recovered from shock and glared at him.

"Did he just...KISS Y/N?!" Shinobu thought, angry.

"I don't know who you are. If you think you know me...your wrong, so please don't touch me." You told Koizuki, who looked on the verge of tears.

Only love can hurt like this...😔😭💔

You stood up and left, not even noticing your own sister, whom you thought to be dead.

Meanwhile, Noya was also on the verge of tears.

"You...! You...! You're ruining everything for me!! Not again! I can't believe this...!" She watched with jealousy and rage when Koizuki kissed you.

She had never been shown affection like that from him before. Not even when you were kids...

"K-Koizuki-San..." Noya blushed.

"Oh, it's you, Noya. What's up?" Koizuki asked.

"Um! Please take these!" Noya pushed a plate of mochi towards him.