•12_Huh

•———————————————————————•
The cold air of the night brushed against his skin.

"Those stupid doors! I can't believe I have to sneak in through the window!" He thought as he climbed through the doorframe.

He spotted you, laying in a bed.

Running to your side, he took out the container of pills out of his pocket. Slipping one through your lips, he smiled.

"Who ever poisoned you, I have to thank...now I can watch you every night, my love! But I'm sorry," He caressed your cheek.

"with these pills, you'll just have to sleep a bit longer...but that way we can be together all night long!" He grinned.

Then a creak was heard from the window frame.

The boy quickly hid under your bed.

"Y/N! You don't know how worried I was! And Shinobu won't let me see you either!! I feel really scared and bad for sneaking in, but I really just wanted to see that you were alright!" Mitsuri whispered.

The boy growled under his breath at her.

"I-I should go! This isn't right..." Mitsuri admitted to herself, taking her leave.

The boy sighed in relief when she had finally left.

"I don't think I'll give you these pills anymore...I don't want any other visitors coming to see you as well."

Jumping onto the windowsill, Tanjiro took one last loving look at Y/N and left.

•———————•
Sanemi didn't get why the whole blame of your poisoning was blamed on him!

"I didn't even do anything! Someone else probably did it, but Y/N is in a coma so she can't help me out! Even worse, I won't be able to see her!"

Sanemi was furious because of this.

Until his crow yelled;

"CAW CAW! Y/N HAS AWOKEN!!! CAW CAW!!"

•————————•
"A mission? Already? Really? I just woke up!"

Ayumi huffed angrily.

"I don't make the rules! Just go do it!!"

"Okay! Okay..."

You didn't remember who had poisoned you, due to a short term memory loss effect of the poison, so you believed Sanemi had poisoned you.

Now you didn't like him :|

Shinobu tried reasoning with you to rest a bit more at the butterfly estate, but you were eager to actually get out of bed, trying to forget those weird memory flashes.

You head a knock on the door as you were grabbing your katana.

As you opened the door, someone wrapped their arms around you.

"Y/N!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY AND SCARED AT THE SAME TIMEEE!!!!! When I went to visit you at nigh- I MEAN WHEN I SAW YOU NOT THERE IN THE MORNING I WAS SCARED! But then my crow told me you were okay so I came here and I'm super happy your awake now we can go out and eat together and I'm sorry you were poisoned and-" Mitsuri, I have to go on a mission, I'm sorry..." you sadly smiled at her.

"Oh." She turned and walked away.

"How unusual...she would usually start crying..." You thought.

•————————•

"Y/N is coming?!" Tanjiro felt his heart almost yeeting itself out of his chest.