•13_Dream

TW: SEWER SLIDE/ VOILENCE
•——————————————————————•

"Uh who are you to me, exactly?" You asked Koizuki.

"It's as if you've lost your memory! Does that neon you actually forgot me?!" He dramatically fainted.

"Get up." Y/N commanded.

"Yes ma'am. As I said I am your loving boyfriend." He smiled.

"Boyfriend? You??"

"Ah-!" He pretended to get stabbed in the heart.

"Oh my gosh...I'm so hurt...how could you insult me like that?! Our RELATIONSHIP IS OVER..." Koizuki sadly sighs.

"Well I'm glad that's cleared up now." Y/N huffed.

"I WAS JUST KIDDING!! DONT LEAVE ME PLS!! 😭" Koizuki cries.

"Okay, sure, but where are we?" You ask.

"In a never ending dream. Don't wake up." His face turns serious.

"Huh?"

"It's dangerous. They'll kill you. You need to get away from them. Run."

"I'm still there, please remember me. Please help me. Please help me. Please help you."

His aura turns dead serious and the scenery seems to turn dark.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

He paused.

"Ha ha!! I was just playing around...!" He nervously laughs, as the scenery turns bright again.

Something was still terribly wrong.

But his warning rings in your head.

(I ACTUALLY GOT SCARED WRITING THIS 😭... A STUPID CREEPY SOUNDING SONG KEPT PLAYING IN MY HEAD AND ANNAWHVSHDJSJWJH-)

•——————————————————————•

"I need to find the spiritual core quickly!" The girl thought, using her needle pressing against the hillsides.

The walls ripped and she quickly jumped inside.

It was pitched black, but it seemed like a tunnel, with a small light at the end.

The girl advanced forward, but she felt something tug at her feet.

Long black gooey vines entangled her ankles, dragging her back.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed as she was dragged into the darkness.

•———————————————————————•
FLASHBACK/BACKSTORY TIME >:) READ IF U LIKE KOIZUKI<3333

"Koizuki! What are you doing to the poor grass?!" You shouted.

"Here, Y/N!" He turned around holding a a bunch of pink flowers.

You blushed as you took them from him.

"Thanks, I like them."

"Who is that."
(BOLD MEANS THINKING)

Snake boi crouched from behind a bush, planning to yeet his snake at the boy.

"Koizuki, we should go now...it's getting darker!"

"Okay okay! You go ahead! I'll be right behind you in a sec!"

You kissed his cheek.

"Just don't keep me waiting for too long!"

You left Koizuki at the field, with snake boi behind a bush.

Snake boi put his arm on the ground, his snake slithering down it, into the grass.

"Huh? What's that-HOLY SHIT WHAG THE F-AUGHHHHHHAHHHHHHHOWWWW!!!!!" Koizuki screamed in pain as the snake's fangs ripped into his flesh.

The snake hurried back into the bushes, as Koizuki collapsed.

"Heh, your dead now." Snake boi grinned, standing above the dying boy.

"W-why?" Koizuki groaned in pain.

Ain't no way he wanted to die here bitten by a snake with a stripped gremlin above him. You weren't even by his deathbed like this is the worst situation-

"I'll leave you to suffer for even thinking you had a chance with my Y/N."

Snake boi walked away.

But guess what.

Koizuki didn't die bc I said no bc yeah...

So look out cause he's alive snake boi could never.

•——————————————————————•

"Two hashira? How lucky I am! Oh how I wish I could die in my dreams!"

Meanwhile, Nezuko had burned Tanjiro's ropes, and he had woken himself up, unintentionally.

He was extremely angry that nezuko had woken him up. He turned to her with an angry expression.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Nezuko mmed.

"You want head pats? No. You woke me up to early I was having a dream with Y/N." he coldly replied.

"Mmm! Mmmmm!!!" Nezuko apologized.

"I forgive you because it's you. But I'm return you need to help me!"

"Waah...Oni-Chan likes Y/N-San! He want me to help him! Ofc! She deserves him and he deserves her!!"

•———————————————————————•
TANJIRO'S DREAM;

"Tanjiro-Kun! Are you sure about this?" Y/N asked.

"Of course! My family will love you!" Tanjiro smiled, taking your hand.

"If you say so! But I'm sticking to your side in case!" You snugged into his arm, causing him to blush.

"Let's go meet your family now!"

*POOF*<teleports to an hour later>

"Of course I accept your marriage! I can't believe you've found each other! This is truly heart warming..." Tanjiro's mom and dad hugged you and him.

His siblings danced around laughing and being happy.

"If only this could last for ever..."

*BWOOMFPH!!*

"Hah?!" Tanjiro's clothes had transformed into his demon slayer outfit.

"AAHHHH!!! HE HAS A KATANA! DONT HURT US!" You cried.

He and his siblings swarmed you, scared.

"What on earth are you doing, Tanjiro?!" His mom yelled.

"H-huh?! No! This is a misunderstanding! Y/N! Please! It's not what you think!"

"No, it is! I'm better off marrying that dark haired man who asked me to marry him yesterday! We don't want you here!"

His dream had turned to a nightmare.

He fled into the mountains, and commit suicide.

•———————————————————————•

TIMESKIP TO AKAZA:D

"Two hashira...the more the merrier."

•———————————————————————•
Way shorter than usual sorry I was tired and lazy. Might re edit the fight and stuff later when I feel more like it :D