So this is love?

If there is ever a conversation between someone I'm putting in their first name initial and use this font for when they are thinking during the conversation. I hope this helped.

Also there are both shinomitsu and giyushino so if you don't like those ships then please don't read this and comment, it ain't worth it.

Shinobu pov:

Another day, another school year, I just hope nee-san isn't cooking today. I may love her but her cooking just ain't it. Like, how the hell do you burn water, IT'S WATER! But then again, knowing mom, she probably wants me to cook instead of nee-san. I honestly don't blame my mom but who I do blame is nee-san, I should probably teach her how to cook when I'm not busy. Actually, that is probably the most best idea yet or the worst but she could probably learn something so it would be good either way. Shinobu, you are such a genius, this is why you are so popular.

At school

Mitsuri pov:

Where in the world is this woman!? We are supposed to meet up here and she is unusually late. Wait, what if something bad happened to her, what if she got into an accident, WHAT IF SHE IS ALREADY AT THE HOSPITAL GETTING MEDICAL HELP!!?? Focus Mitsuri, it's Shinobu we are talking about, if she ever did get into an accident my phone would be ringing right now.

Mitsuri phone rings

Still Mitsuri pov:

Gaaahhh!!! Did I jinxed it like how I do in other situations!? No, please don't be about shinobu death, I don't want to know!

No ones pov:

Mitsuri cautiously got her phone out of her pocket. She was shaking the entire time hoping she didn't jinxed it. Out of her luck it was Shinobu who was calling.

"NOOOO, PLEASE DON'T BE WHAT I THINK IT IS, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD, HOW WILL I SURVIVE!!!???" Mitsuri screams out.

After Mitsuri was done screaming, all eyes were on her.

"WHAT, IS IT BAD TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND!!??" Mitsuri shouted.

Most people got afraid from her response since she was usually your typical nice girl so when she yells, you should know that you messed up big time. Another reason was that since Mitsuri had some unusual strength, people didn't want to fight with her since they would probably end up in the hospital.

Mitsuri pov:

I obviously answered the phone trying my best not to cry. I obviously scared the people around me, I wanted to apologize but this is more important.

"HELLO!?" I shouted out with a worried tone.

S: Hello Mitsuri, I'm sorry I'm running late, I woke up a bit late then usual, I hope you can forgive me. Also I'm currently almost at the entrance so make sure you are at our usual meet up spot, ok.

M: oh thank goodness, YOUR ALIVE, I thought I was going to lose you.

S: huh..

M: Gomei, it's just that you were unusually late so I got worried, a-and I-

S: Mitsuri, you can tell me when I get to you, I rather not talk on my phone right now.

M: ok, I guess I can tell you then, see ya

S: mhm

Shinobu pov:

Why would Mitsuri think I would get into an accident before her, that would be unusal. Besides, she is the clumsy one, not me, I may love her but she can be a handful.