Characters

Arnav Singh Raizada:28 years-old, CEO of AR. Having a past, dont believe in love and marriages. Loves his family but wont show it. Irritates his PA aman mathur to the core. Arrogant person who will go to any length to prove his point correct. Didnt even uttered sorry to anyone except his sister. He is single but not ready to mingle. 

(I believe in one women man as much as one man women)

Anjali Singh Raizada: Elder Sister of ASR, 30 years old. A divorcee of a criminal husband. Very kind and understanding. Loves her family and arnav to universe. 

Devayani Singh Raizada: Grand mother of ASR. Matriarch of Raizada family. Lovable but strict some times. Knows how to utilize a situation in her favor.

Manorama & Manohar Singh Raizada: Same as show

Akash & Payal Singh Raizada: same as show but payal is not related to khushi. They met in college, fell in love and married. As she is from poor family manorama treats her badly.

Prakash brothers: Servants for raizadas

Aman Mathur: PA of ASR and loves him like brother. Always do whatever ASR asks without questioning. Loves someone from 4 years but no one knows.

Khushi kumari Guptha: A 23 years-old, village girl, landed in Delhi to search for a job. A single child. Having responsibility of her family. No boyfriend. 

Garima and Shashi Guptha: Same as show. Shashi is having some bad habits which will be revealed further.

Madhumathi and Maadhav Mehra: Madhumathi is sister-in-law of Garima guptha, a widow. Late Maadhav Mehra(Brother of Garima) play important role in khushi life.

more characters will be revealed in story. Currently Khushi is having no friends.

Please leave your valuable votes and comments. Thank you.