ASR in Action

Story continuous from Arshi confession.

Currently both are sitting under tree holding hands. They are enjoying silence.

"Khushi" He called her. 

"Hmm" She replied in trance.

"Shall we get married today?" He asked. She looked up to him in shock.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Will get married today" He asked like a kid demanding candy.

"You hit your head somewhere?" She told examining his head for injuries.

"I am serious" He told placing his head on her shoulder.

"Arnav what happened to you?" Khushi asked narrowing his eyes.

"I Know about your insecurities khushi. Dont hide it from me. I dont want you to live in fear. If marriage is going to kill your insecurities then will get marry now itself" He told seriously. Her eyes teared up automatically seeing his care towards her.

"Arnav i trust you so much. Yes its true that i had so many insecurities in me till yesterday. But after seeing your care, love, your family affection towards me, my insecurities died arnav. I was so confident in my childhood, it all started when my maama left me. You filled his place in my life arnav, i wont think about anything if i am with you because you are there to take care of me. You will bear all my stupidity, craziness, tantrums without complaints." She told almost in tears, her voice chocked with emotions.

"And i will be there with you always" He whispered. 

"My mom called me on that day saying they selected a person for me to marry so i went there to clear the matter. I dont want any disturbances in between us." Khushi told clearing everything. 

"Ok, but will get marry straight after anjali di's wedding." Arnav told making her laugh at his eagerness.

"Ok, now tell me? How is everyone at home? Di and aman bhayya is happy right?" She asked him.

"Yes, everyone are happy. They missed you a lot" Arnav told.

"I too missed them" She told.

"Didnt you missed me?" He asked with mischievous glint.

"No" She answered taking a minute gap making him pout. 

"Lier" 

"Ok, lets go home. Its already late" Khushi told him. 

He dropped her to hostel and went to RM. They decided to keep their love as secret from everyone including aman. Khushi promised him to visit RM in weekend.

Rest of the days passed in work and their phone calls till late night. Both are enjoying this new phase of life.

Soon saturday came, khushi stood infront of RM contemplating to enter or runoff because everyone are angry with her for not attending engagement of anjali. She choose later option and turned back only to run into a wall, a smooth wall. She looked up to see its arnav. 

"What happened?" He asked her. 

"Just thought to run off as everyone will be angry with me" She told as matter of fact. Arnav laughed at her. 

"Here i am tensed, you are laughing. What an idiot you are?" Khushi narrowed eyes at him.

"Ok sorry sorry but you look funny" Arnav told still trying to control his laugh. She elbowed him in stomach.

"Ok, lets do one thing. I will go in first, you hide behind me. Will check their mood then you can come out" Arnav told his idea.(Being with khushi he also became crazy)