Back to Buddies?

In last part khushi got admitted to hospital when she woke up arnav started talking continuously without giving chance to khsuhi to talk. Let's continue from here

"You are talking continuously without giving chance to me to answer. Lard-Governor kahike. now a days you took my habit of speaking non-stop and you are making shut me everytime. Idiot" Khushi scolded him.

Arnav smiled hearing her complaints and hugged her like his life depends on her.

"Arnav, will this hospital treat mentally imbalanced people also?" Khushi questioned slowly making him confused.

"I think so, you want to join?" He teased her.

"No, i want to admit you here." She teased him back.

"May i know the reason madam?" Arnav asked her.

"You were crying when i got consciousness, then you got panicked and asked sorry, then you laughed to yourself, last but not least you are speaking without a break. I think some chip got corrupted in back of your head." She told suppressing her laugh.

"Haha very funny." arnav told sarcastically.

"Khushi" arnav called her name after two good minutes of silence.

She looked up to him to see a serious expression on his face.

"Dont do this ever again. if you are angry scold me, hit me, fight with me but dont punish yourself. I got scared seeing you lifeless on floor. I know i did mistake but it was unintentional. There was a heavy workload in office and aman also was not there to help me. His mother is unwell, so he is with her in hospital. I promise i won't repeat it again" Arnav explained her.

"I promise i wont repeat this mistake again, i won't miss to spend this day with you from next year onwards. Please forgive me" Arnav apologized to her.

"Its ok arnav, its not your fault neither aman bhayya's." Khushi told smiling.

Lavanya came in with food and arnav took it from lavanya's hands to feed khushi.

"How are you khushi?" Lavanya asked khushi and hugged her.

"I am fine la, dont worry" Khushi replied.

"I will kill you next time if you do this" Lavanya threatened her which made everyone laugh. 

Meanwhile arnav kept spoon full of soup infront of khushi's mouth.

"I dont want to eat this" Khushi told making a disgusting face.

"You have to eat this to get energy" Arnav told.

"Nooooooo, it will be tasteless" She argued back.

"Khushi baby eat it" Lavanya tried.

"yuk , i am not baby. Dont call me baby ok" Khushi told.

"But you are behaving like baby" Arnav supported lavanya.

"See i am telling you dont call me baby" Khushi told feeling shy.

"Ohh my baby is shy that we are calling you baby?" Lavanya teased her.

"Stop it" Khushi shouted which came out as whisper.

"If you eat i wont call you baby" Lavanya tried to make a deal.

"I wont eat that soup" Khushi argued like a stubborn child.

" I am asking you for last time khushi, eat this." Arnav told with serious face.

"I am telling you for last time arnav, i wont eat that" Khushi told with same serious face.