Khushi's Reaction

Story starts from arnav confessing his love to khushi.

"Be mine khushi, be love of my life, be my wife, be mother of my kids, be my companion, be my stress buster, be my prankster. Totally be khushi arnav singh raizada" 

Khushi looked at him stunned, she knew arnav loves her but she dont know he will propose her this soon. Importantly what she needs to reply to him now. Arnav continued looking at her, he is studying her expressions. Khushi got up and ran to her room without uttering a word.

Arnav is disappointed not getting her reply but he expected this. He needs to work hard to get her approval.

Next day morning:- 

Arnav came down feeling weird,  khushi didnt came to wish him good morning. Her room is also empty. 

After what felt like eternity he spotted anjali talking on phone, he went near her.

"Di" he called her.

"Good morning chote" She wished him

"Di, where is khushi?" He asked her without caring to wish her back.

"Khushi went to her hostel this morning." Anjali told.

"What? Why?" 

"She told she need to return back to office so she left from here"

"Why didnt you all wake me up?" He questioned her angrily.

"She came to your room, we thought she informed you" Anjali told hesitantly but arnav didnt wait to listen her, he stormed off to meet khushi. 

After few minutes he reached khushi's hostel and called her mobile but she is not answering his calls. He tried multiple time but its same. He called lavanya who told khushi left for her home. 

Arnav became sad hearing khushi left him. He drove to his mother's garden trying to find some peace.

Arnav POV:- 

Am i that bad, she left me without telling a word? Defeated tears formed in my eyes. Last time i cried when my mother left me, now the girl i love more than my life left me.

Is loving someone more than myself is wrong? No Right? When my mother died infront of me, i changed myself into an emotionless person to survive in this cruel world. But Khushi you came and changed my whole world, when you became my world you left me.

What wrong i did khushi? 

My heart is crying for her owner existence in my life. How can she leave me like that? I am calling her continuously but she is not answering, not even replying to my messages. 

Crying wont help me, i am going to get you back khushi by hook or crook. You are DESTINED TO BE MINE in this life. We are DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER for next seven lifes. 

I stood up to go to lucknow to get my happiness back but my phone ring disturbed me. I hope it is khushi but no its aman.

Aman:- Arnav, My mother agreed for my marriage. She liked anjali. We are going to come to your house to talk about marriage. 

I smiled hearing aman's excitement. How happy he is, how can i spoil their happiness telling about khushi's denial now. I will go to lucknow after aman family leaves our house. I need to be there for aman-anjali today. I can spoil khushi's hard-work.

Aman:- are you there arnav?

Me:- Yes aman, i am going to RM now. Come fast jijaji.

Aman laughed hearing me and ended call saying he will come soon.