Arnav's realization

Story starts from khushi's maama death anniversary day, she waited for arnav and aman to go outing for diverting her mind but they didnt came for some reasons. A sad khushi went inside her room and fainted due to stress and not taking food. Unfortunately, lavanya went out to meet her friend.

Arnav POV:-

Its been a week since i talked to khushi exactly, lately i was busy with new project. I thought to finalize this project asap and get relax and spend my entire weekend with khushi. 

Aman's mother is unwell so he can't able to come to office due to which my burden increased. 

Sheethal landed in india on tuesday and is staying in Raizada mansion as she is good friend of anjali too. Honestly i didnt spoke with her much except formal wishes. She was my crush in college but i dont feel anything for her right now. Its just that i took time to realize this fact.

Project finalization is done by yesterday (Saturday) except one last meeting to sign the deal with client. As client is leaving india today evening i had to attend meeting today morning. This deal is very important to AR, after this deal AR will become number one fashion design in Asia. This is my dream ever since i established AR Designs. Finally, i achieved it. But I don't have complete satisfaction. I am feeling like something is missing, i have no idea what it is.

Right now, i am in my car going to meet khushi after almost a week. Today is her uncle death anniversary, wish i was there with her by now but work kept me busy. I tried so much to complete work early, but it went out of my hands. 

I know she will be angry on me, maybe she will beat me Infront of everyone, maybe she will through water or coffee on me again. Only she has guts to do that with me, the great ASR. 

I am surprised that she didnt came to office to drag me with her as she told before. I started dialing her number, but she is not picking up. Angry jhansi rani is injurious to my health😉😉.

What if she wont talk to me? then i will kidnap her like i did last time and take her to mom's garden. She will forgive me after that. If she is still angry on me then i will buy many ice-creams golgappas and all her favorite items. 

My thoughts came to halt along with my car when i reached her place. I came out of car and tried calling her again by phone. 

No answer. 

What is she doing? she must be crying. Dammit..

Khushi, answer my call dammit..

Its been 20 minutes. I am still standing outside of her place.

"Hi ASR" I turned to see khushi's friend standing near me.

"Hi MS.? " i know she is khushi friend and roommate but i dont know her name.

"Lavanya, you are waiting for khushi?" She asked me to which i nodded my head in approval.

"She was in room when i left outside." She told 

"Can you please check on her and inform me. She is not lifting my call" I asked her help.

"Sure" saying she went inside to check on khushi.

Its been ten minutes since she went inside, why didnt she came outside. I am becoming impatient.

Maybe she is convincing khushi to meet me. My angry bird wont agree easily🤣😂. If khushi comes to know i called her angry bird then she will kill me without a second thought. Angry bird.

"ASR" Lavanya came running towards me panicking.

"What happened lavanya? Where is khushi?"

"She...She is unconscious. She is not opening eyes." Lavanya told with tears.