Khushi with Arnav's family

Story starts from Arnav and khushi coming out of temple.

Arnav is walking ahead of khushi and stopped suddenly making khushi hit her forehead to his back shoulder. 

"Ahh, why is this sudden break?" Khushi questioned arnav and saw he is looking in front of him without uttering a word. 

Khushi slightly bent her head and saw what caught his attention, there stands a few people who seems like family. An elderly lady in her 70's with middle aged woman and man and 3 young people staring at arnav with perfect O's on their faces. 

"Arnav, who are they? you know them?" Khushi whispered into arnav ear.

"My family" Arnav whispered back.

"Then why are you looking at them like they are bunch of terrorists? " Khushi asked again.

"They are not less than any terrorists" Arnav murmured making her hit his arm playfully.

"Hello hi bye bye! are you all seeing what i am seeing?" Manoman asked her family.

"No maami ji , i am seeing a girl hitting arnav's arm. I think i am hallucinating" Anjali told in trance. 

"Aur nahi tho kya, i am seeing arnav bitwa in temple. Surely it is hallucination only" Mami supported anjali.

"Fully family can hallucinate same thing at same time?" Akash spoke this time.

"Ok, enough. you people are not imagining or hallucinating or whatever. " Arnav spoke getting irritated by their talks.

"Arnav bitwa, i cant believe this" Nani exclaimed making arnav roll his eyes. 

"Of course" Arnav muttered.

"Who is that pretty girl?" Mama asked.

"Mama, she is my friend khushi." Arnav told pointing khushi who is still hiding behind him.

"Khushi, this is my family" 

"namasthe" Khushi told after standing beside arnav. 

"I am his favorite sister anjali, you can call me DI" Anjali introduced herself and everyone.

Khushi took blessing from nani and mama by touching their feet, when she was about to touch mami feet, mami stopped and hugged her. Formal handshakes with akash and payal(shy people wont hug at first meet).

"I still cant believe you are arnav's friend" mami.

"Even me too" Khushi told which made arnav roll his eyes.

Arnav can say his family liked khushi very much in first meeting itself, who wont like khushi. He saw their exciting faces including khushi. 

"Finally all crazy people in the world assembled at one place" Arnav muttered to himself but khushi heard it.

"Khushi, you need to attend yours friend's engagement remember?" Arnav spoke interrupting them because from past 10minutes his family is speaking to khushi without giving break.(Jealous freak).

"My friend engagement?" Khushi asked confusedly, she have only one friend here who is her colleague and roommate lavanya other than arnav. She is not getting engaged, then who?

"Yes, ceremony will start soon. come i will drop you." Arnav urged khushi. 

Khushi told formal bye's to his family and promised to attend dinner in their home on sunday. She sat in arnav's car and stared at him without saying anything. 

"What?" Arnav questioned.

"Who is my friend?" Khushi questioned back.

"Common, if my family starts speaking they wont stop at all. Anyways you are coming to home tomorrow. You can speak with them. Now i have a surprise for you." Arnav told.