Chapter5: the returns

Sorry for the slow update but keep reading it will get so better!!!

~emi✌😜

I get up from sitting and eating my breakfast that yesterday will never leave my mind.

"But where is my sister?" I ask in my mind " is she safe?" I keep saying in my head.

" Lilly" Chloe says putting her face in mine.

" yes" I say jumping.

" come on you have to get ready!" She says excitingly.

Yesterday Niall asked me to go to a party with him and of course I say yes.

" oh yeah!" I say getting up.

Chloe is going to because Harry asked her to go.

Chloe curls my hair into layers with really perfect curls and puts a poof on it.

My dress was red and sparkly, I like sparkly things for some reason. I put on some sparkly artificial diamond dangly earrings and red heels with little bows on them.

" now for makeup!" She says.

She puts the basic foundation first, then black eye shadow not dark but lightly, after that she put mascara and eyeliner on me and light pink lipstick on me.

I look at myself in the mirror and I could recognize myself I sat there stunned.

" I'm ready" Chloe said about in 15 minutes because she did her hair before me and makeup so all she had to do is put on he dress and heels.

" we look really perfect " she says turning.

" picture time!" She screams taking our her iPhone.

We took mirror pictures where people could see our dresses.

There was a knock on our door and went downstairs to see hunter there.

" ugh, what a surprise!" Chloe yells throwing her arms up.

" we are going somewhere so not now" I say almost shutting the door but he stops it.

" I'm sorry okay can we just be friends" he asks.

" I have enough on my back okay so please leave me alone okay" I say finally shutting the door.

" he annoys me" Chloe says crossing her arms.

" deal with dating him" I say laughing.

After a conversation there was a knock on our door Chloe opens it and Niall and Harry was standing there.

Niall's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe opened the door and there they stranded Lilly look miraculous with her haired curled and her hazel eyes sparkling.

" well lets go" Harry says holding his arm out for Chloe.

" yeah" Lilly says.

I hold my arm out for her and she takes it and we open the door for them and they go in the the car.

" look at these lovelies " Liam says.

I could see Lilly smile with her dimples showing it was pretty cute when she blushed too.

" come on now I wan to party hard and drink a little bit!" Louis screams.

" shut up I'm going" Liam says back.

" you look beautiful you know that" I whisper in Lilly's ear.

" you look quite handsome yourself" she whispers back to me.

We make it to the party and everyone was there even the fan girls and the people who take just one picture and ruin your life.

" shit" Harry says.

" go to the the back" I say to Liam.

He keeps driving like he wasn't nobody and turns to the back and park there.

We run out before anybody sees us we run in and it was a crazy party I smiled at Lilly and she smiled at me.

" let's have some fun!" She screamed to everyone over the loud music.

We went to an empty spot and we danced. She could dance and not being dirty but she could drop it, she did it for the dance moves.

" nice dance moves" I say to her.

She just smiles and keeps dancing.

Back to Lilly's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" nice dance moves" Niall says to me.

I smile and keep on dancing

" I'll be back" he say pulling the guys with him they go up on stage.

Me and Chloe run up there before anybody else.

We sit there and they start playing to the beat of " nobody compares to you" by them.

He looks at me and starts singing

🎶" your so pretty when you cry, when you cry, I wasn't ready for you to say goodbye, your tearing me apart, tearing me apart"🎶 he sings looking at me the whole time.

Later on they sing " rock me", " kiss you", and some other songs that I loved and he sung to me at his part but my favorite was " little things".

He comes down off of the stage and while walking I saw a girl who looked familiar.

Niall come up to me. " I'll be back" I say to him chasing that girl and she turns around and I noticed her.

" Nicole ?" I ask staring at her really I. Shock

" yes" she says " is that you Lilly?" She asks me.

" oh my gosh it is you" I say hugging her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was I short and the long update I was busy with practice and everything so can you guess who the girl is she is hugging and Niall likes her and sang to her well still try and guess who the girl is!!! Comment and vote if u liked this chapter and comment if u think u know who it is u may be mentioned in the book if u get it right!!!

~emi✌😜💗💋