Chapter 9

Niall's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" so are they ready yet?" Complained Louis

" shut up they need time to get pretty" zayn said playfully pushing Louis.

We were going to a club with Lilly and Chloe, Chloe just got her cast off so time to celebrate.

We sit there and out came Lilly and Chloe.

Lilly had her hair straightened and was wearing a tight red strapless dress, and Chloe was wearing a one strap black dress.

" hey" Lilly said as she got in.

" hey" I say as she sits next to me.

" you two look beautiful tonight" I say grabbing Lilly's hand.

" yes, you do" Harry says.

" okay we are off!" Liam screams.

We drive so we just got on our phones and talked.

" ewww what girl would suck in her own used tampon?" Asked Zane as Chloe showed him a video.

Me and Lilly were laughing at Harlem shake videos, we started dancing to it and laughed more, her smile how they showed her dimples, I kiss her nose.

( sorry I made it a little short on his part sry)

Lils POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall kissed my nose and we made it to the club.

I grab Niall's hand and he pulls me along people dancing and it was hot In there and people were drinking and sweaty.

" I'm going to get some drinks" Harry said.

" I'm going to, too" Niall said letting me go.

" okay" I say.

I was a light drinker but I just drank 2 beers and I was still thirsty I drank another one and then the world felt like it was spinning, I was done with them.

It's like someone pushed fast forward and made the world go faster, my body kept on dancing and I didn't know where anybody was.

" hey" said some guy I think I knew but my sight was a little blurry.

" umm hi" I say awkwardly

" nice body" he says pushing me towards the wall putting his hands on my waist.

" please leave me alone" I say smelling his breath telling that he was drunk and not a good type.

" why babe?" He says in a whiny voice.

" cause" I say trying to push him but he was to strong for me.

" oh no your not going anywhere" he said pushing me up against the wall and crashing his lips onto mine.

I try to push him but no use until I hear a voice say

" LILLY?" I could tell it was Niall I looked and saw the guy was hunter and Niall ran out.

" why" I glared at hunter and smacked him and ran out with Niall.

" NIALL" I say as I made out.

" why were you kissing him?" He asked me with hurt in his voice.

" he kissed me I couldn't get him off" I said back.

" yeah but it seemed you liked his lips" he said looking away.