Chapter 13

Sorry I had noticed the other one which I am great full for and thanks for reading I love you people lol thanks though 

~emi🎶😱🙀💋

I quietly giggled like a 1st grader as I watch Harry and Chloe play around in her room which was hilarious because they were all like " I love you" "no I love you" which was starting to get annoying so I went downstairs.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

" hey Lilly we are going out so don't worry" Chloe says to me while grabbing her keys.

" okay" I say while poking Harry's cheeks to annoy him.

The went out and I thought to myself and OH MY GOSH IM ALONE. I quickly went upstairs an got my speaker and went to the kitchen and plugged my iPod up to it and I clicked on pandora and it played the song " thrift shop"

🎶" IM GONNA POP SOME TAGS ONLY GOT 20$ IN MY POCKET IM IM IM HUNTIN LOOKING FOR A COME UP THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!"🎶

Literally screamed and the song changed to an old song by Katy perry called " the one that got away" I went back to my mature singing voice.

"🎶 the summer after highschool, when we first met, we made out in your mustang to radio head, and on my 18th birthday we got our chained tattoos"🎶

I was disrupted by a knock on the door.

" hello " I open the door sounding very annoyed.

It was Chloe's ex.....

" what do you need" I asked annoyed.

I didn't like they he wasn't a good boyfriend he had anger issues and he hit her and everything.

" I need to talk to Chloe" he says rudely walking in on himself.

" she's not here she is with her new boyfriend" I say standing I front of him.

Before I know it he slaps me.

" what new boyfriend, and don't you ever think I was a bad boyfriend!" He screams.

I was busy on the ground clutching the cheek he slapped me on and tears running down my face.

Then I go crazy I jump in him, slapping, punching, scratching and anything to try and hurt him it was worthless he pinned me to the ground wrapping his cold killer hands around my neck tightening them up.

" no..... Wonder...... She ......dumped....you" I say in deep breaths.

He squeezed harder I was scared I was going to die it was going to end today.

Them he gets tackled by someone I couldn't see I was busy catching my breath my hard was pounding my heart was hurting from the pounding and then trey runs out.

" I will talk to Chloe!" He screams.

" wow what a crazy guy " Lou says walking in.

" you okay?" Niall asks me from getting up.

" yeah" I say sitting down while catching my breath.

" who tackled him?" I say while laying down.

" I did" Niall says looking down.

" thanks, I thought I was going to die" I say rubbing my neck where he grabbed my neck so hard and my cheek was burning from the slap.

" what did he do to you?" Niall asks kneeling beside me and he motions Lou to get out and he leaves.

"He got pissed because I said Chloe had a new boyfriend and I said no wonder she dumped you" I say in a low voice because it hurt to talk.

" oh" he says grabbing my hand grabbing it.