Part 2: of chapter12

OMG I just notice my whole story wasn't posted I was pissed I'm sorry will you forgive me???

~emi💋🎶🙀

Part 2:

I stick my hand out the window of the car and let the air hit it and the wind go through my hair tonight felt good and I was happy we were going to get to see the guys.

" so are you and Harry together" I ask Chloe nudging her.

" ummm no, but not yet" she says winking.

" oh I thought you two were" I say looking out the window.

Chloe was driving and out of nowhere a car pulls in front of us making us hit the breaks.

" YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS!" Chloe screams and flips them off.

I laugh my head off because she was pissed. We made it to their house and just walked back to the beach and seen a camp fire with harry, Zayn , and 3 strangers standing there.

" hey!" Zayn screams.

I run down to hug him but I didn't I swooshed past him and dove right into the beach I loved water.

" nice" Zayn says looking at me sadly.

" I want to swim " I say pouting.

" okay" Zayn says turning around.

Chloe and Harry hug and they hug tightly I could tell they will be back together.

I turn around and look at the moon it was so beautiful and the stars too but they all reflected from the water.

" hey" a soft Irish voice says.

" hey" I say turning around and smiling.

" isn't it beautiful?" He asks me.

" yeah, amazing" I say turning to his face.

We were inches away I crept closer to him and our faces were close, I looked deeply into his blue orbs, I bit my lip to contain them but he was biting his too. Instantly I rush my lips onto his and like slow motion we kissed passionately fireworks played in my mind, his hands went in my waist as I rushed my hands through his hair.

I pull back instantly that I wasn't in the past anymore this is when we are on a break.

" I shouldn't have done that" I say looking away.

" oh" he says with hurt in his voice.

I rush out the water to the fire where everyone was sitting there.

" hey" I say smiling.

" yay stupid blonde is here" Louis says in a joking way.

" oh whatever you just rubbed off on me" I say rolling my eyes while smiling.

" oh yeah!" Louis says coming up to me.

" yeag!" I scream back.

Louis tackles me to the ground and I laugh as I use him off and run around.

" get the carrots ad spoons she is going to die today" Louis says panting and laughing at the same time.

I run in the water letting my bikini glow and hold my arms out and let the water take me off my feet the water was cold but I just stood there.

Louis came close to me but didn't get in.

" you wouldn't dare" he says looking at me.

I smile and splash him heavily with water as he screams like a little girl.

" okay I surrender" he says running away.

I laugh and go back to the fire.

" I'm going to the potty" I say getting up.

" don't touch anything you may break it" Louis says.

" yeah whatever" I say running inside and bumping into Niall.

" oh sorry" I say.

" your okay" he says looking into my eyes.

" Niall I want you but I'm not ready yet" I whisper in his ear.

" it's okay " he says grabbing my hands and making me forget about the bathroom his touch just have me the butterflies. I gave him a peck in the cheek which made him smile

We walk out holding hands and I quickly letting go where no one could see which no one did

I'm so glad she wants him back but should she really???? Please vote and comment I really don't have a lot of votes so I feel like a bad writer but love you!!

~emi🎶❤🙀💋