Chapter 8

Hey I am really so sorry I didn't update fast I was busy and I had so much stuff and I'm really sorry please forgive me!!!

~emi🆔❤🌟✨🙈🙉

I sit quietly in the car as Niall drove we were on our way to he hospital where Chloe was there.... I didn't know of she was hurt or in pain I didn't know they only told me she was in a wreck and was in a hospital.

" you okay?" Niall asks sweetly.

" yeah" I say quietly while biting my lip and looking out the window.

" okay, I hope she is fine" he says kindly to me.

I remember I hated hospitals when I met Mrs. Woods she took me and Nicole to one and they did a lot of stuff and needles.... I just hated it.

Niall turned up the music I guess to lift up my mood I guess and he started singing to his own song.

🎶"you're so pretty when you cry, when you cry, wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye, now your taring me apart, taring me apart"🎶

I smiled and looked at him.

He parked at the front of the hospital and I got out and he grabbed my hand and intwined his fingers with mine.

He had disguise on were people wouldn't notice him.

" can I help you?" Asked the women at the counter.

" yes, ummm what room would Chloe Smith would Be in?" I ask nicely.

She looks in her files and looks back at us.

" she is in room 204 " she says.

" okay, thank you" I say as I intwine my fingers with Niall's again.

We go up to the door of the room and I squeeze Niall's hand and looked at him.

I bent in and pecked me on the lips, he made me feel so much better and made tingles go through my body when we kissed or touched.

We walked in and Chloe is stitching there with a bruise on her face and arm and leg and a cast on her other arm.

I walk over there and kneel beside her.

" you look like crap" I say.

" I know but I don't feel like it" Chloe says smiling.

I laugh to see her smile since it looked like she was in deep pain.

It was about 30 minutes until Harry came.

It was so cute Harry was all over her even though I didn't think they went out but he cared.

Me and Niall left and then once we walked outside Niall pulled me into a hug.

" I love you, you know that?" He says.

" yeah, duh everyone loves me" I say sarcastically.

" well I do" Niall said and pulled me in inches away from my face his pink lips dangerously close until some people's were flashing cameras and cameras and it was the poperatzie ( sorry I tried to spell it the best way I could).

" ugh" Niall says pulling me in the car and drives off as fast as he can.

" turn right here" I say while he tried loosing the pop.

He turned hard and I hit the door and we probably lost them but I wasn't paying attention I hit my head hard on the window I just sat there.

We made it to my house and he parked the car in my garage and we walked in my house.