Chapter 12

I've noticed I have a lot of spelling fails I'm sorry about that I type fast and my auto correct doesn't really help so I'm sorry

~emi😘😘😘😘🎶🎶🎶🎶

Niall's POV

I say down on the couch and zapped through channels.

" what's up?" Zayn asked while sitting next to me.

" nothing really, just surprised" I say shrugging

" surprised about what?" He asks sitting up.

" nothing" I say but I was lying I was surprised how Lilly and Chloe came back and Lilly has changed so much.

" okay" he says suspiciously sitting back.

" I'm going to take a walk on the beach" I say getting up.

" get out, I don't care, leave me" Zayn says in a crying voice but was playing.

" I'll be back" I laugh and walk outside.

A cool rush of air hit my arms it felt good outside today, everyone was walking around, I put on my sunglasses and kept walking.

" where does Lilly live?" I asked myself looking around.

I saw a girl with blonde hair and walking a German shepherd on the beach and she had her headphones in.

I walk slowly behind her and tap in her back and she slowly turns around and sees me.

" hey" she says loudly

" hey" I say waving.

" what are you doing" she asks loudly

" I'm about to take the headphones out of your ears" I say in a joking manner.

" oh sorry" she says laughing.

She was wearing a red tank top that had the word love on it, and black shorts, and her hair was in a fishtail braid she looked beautiful.

" so I guess Chloe and Harry are back, huh" I say walking with her.

" I don't know?" Lilly says shrugging her shoulders.

" ohhh" I said I didn't have much to talk about really.

" Lilly, we are having a party tonight on the beach and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I say nervously.

" who's going to be there" Lilly asks curious.

" just me and the guys" I say.

" okay, Chloe is coming too" she say excitedly.

" okay well I guess I'll see you tonight at 9:00 " I say walking back.

" yeah ill see you to" she says going to the parking lot as I walk back home.

LILLY'S POV

" Chloe come on!" I screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

We were late for a party that Niall invited me to and I still kinda liked Niall, I just wanted to see him.

" coming" Chloe says running down the stairs.

I was wearing a special Bikini because it glows in the dark and Chloe was wearing one too my was pink and blue and hers was yellow and green. I had a tie dye tank top over it and my hair down.

" well lets go!" Chloe says grabbing my hand and dragging me to the car