Chapter2: anger and hate

Hey I know I don't have a lot of readers but I changed my mind Niall lives next to her and please read this story it is going to get better -emi<3

------------------------------------------

" I know, I know." Chloe said hugging me as I cried into her shoulder

I told her that hunter had slept with another girl and I was deeply hurt, hunter was my first long-term relationship but was I not good enough, or pretty enough. I cry even more thinking about that.

" I'm going to take a walk." I said getting up wiping my eyes

" okay" Chloe looks and gets up and starts cooking my favorite food.

I walk down the street wiping my eyes more thinking about memories about me and hunter. I sit by a tree and I don't know why but me and hunter had our first kiss under a tree and now his lips are on another girl.

I cry more putting my face in my hands.

" are you alright?" Said a familiar Irish accent.

I looking up wiping my eyes.

" yeah. " I say looking at him.

" I'm Niall remember." He said pointing at him and spinning making me laugh a little.

" yeah, the one who tackled me." I said

I admired Niall his eyes and his blonde hair.

" okay, but are you really all right Lilly?" He asked and I loved how he said my name with his Irish accent.

" yes, I'm fine." I say to him looking away a little bit.

He walks away so I get up and go home seeing Chloe had mad me a very special dinner.

I eat and say " thanks Chloe, I love you" I meant I love you like I sister, she was like my sister but I never speak about my real sister anymore, I don't if she still lives with my mom or not, it's hard to call her my mom.

After we eat I go take a shower, after I got out I put on a tank top, and soft shorts, and a baggy sweatshirt under in.

I go out to the back yard and walk out a little bit. I hear dogs barking and I walk back inside and go to my room and sit on my bed and look on my Mac and check my twitter and look out of my window seeing Niall through his window sitting there talking to the other guys.

I walk out side barefoot, it was a little cold to my legs but I shivered a little.

A car came screeching up to me and it was hunters car.

" oh great" I mumble as he came out of the car.

" Lilly , I'm sorry I really am!" He comes up to me grabbing my hands.

" yeah, you have had been sorry when you were fucking that girl!" I screamed crying a little but angrily too.

" I really am sorry, she means nothing!" He yelled grabbing my waist

" then why did you do it!" I yelled back pulling away from him.

" it doesn't mean anything anymore forgive me." He says normally coming close to me face to face with our lips about touching grabbing my waist.

I pull away " let go away from me!" I scream " all you think of me is an ugly, fat, whore , and useless !" I say to his face.

I hear someone else come up " why don't you leave her alone." I hear Niall say as walking up to us.

" yeah you are an ugly, useless,fat, whore but you will come back to me, you will come running back to me, you love me!" He yells while going to his car and driving off.

I turn to look at Niall " you didn't have to do that, I can deal with alone, just stay out of it!" I scream at him just angrily at hunter and crying.

I run back slamming the door to my house while slamming the door I thought " why did I take my anger out on Niall?" I stand there " why" I whisper I sat there shocked.

---------------------------------------------

I have more to end but did Lilly get mad at Niall or hunter I will start doing POV's but I need more readers so please read my story there will be more chapters and sorry if it was to short but still thanks ~emi😊❤💗✌