Chapter 6

Oh gosh I am so sorry for the slow update but I waited for the weekend to type because I was really busy this week and how was ur valentines well I didn't have one so I was alone... No I wasn't I was with my dog I love him but still hope you like this chapter because I will

~emi💋😶✌💗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

---------------------------------------------

I look around for Lilly I couldn't find her anywhere I have been looking over the crowds of dancing people and I ask Chloe

" where's lilly?"

" I don't know call her" Chloe says.

I pull out my phone and I call her and she didn't pick up and I was really worried about her I brush my hand through my hair.

" what if she met someone else?" I think in my mind thinking about it it hurts me because I really like Lilly.

I walk around and see a girl hugging another girl.

" Lilly!" I say over the music.

Lilly raises her head from hugging her and she just smiles with tears in her eyes.

I smile and walk up to her and hug her.

" you worried me" I whisper in her ear.

Hugging sent butterflies flying through my stomach

" I found her" she whisper back with a little bit of excitement In her voice.

" who?" I ask

" my sister.... Nicole" she says pointing at a girl with black hair and green eyes.

Nicole comes up to me.

" you must be Niall " she says holding her hand out.

" yes, yes I am" I say shaking her hand.

Lilly walks with her and we meet Chloe and the guys at a table and I was hungry to eat.

" did you move back with mom or stay with Ms. Woods" Lilly asks Nicole in concern.

" I stayed with Ms. Woods I visited mom with her by my side with one of her guy friends." Nicole says smiling.

" how old are you two, not to be rude?" I ask

" I'm 17" Lilly says

" I'm 15" Nicole says.

" your at a party like this and your 15?" I ask.

" I'm with friends here" she says

" I'm glad i took you with me " Lilly says hugging her.

" I'm glad you were tired of her and was brave and never gave up" Nicole says back to her.

They sit there and hug for a while and exchange numbers and Nicole leaves.

Lilly looked sad and wanted to talk more.

" come on guys" Louis screams

" we will catch up" I say.

I look at Lilly and he looks at me her hazel orbs looking into mine.

" are you okay?" I ask taking a price oh her hair and tucking it behind her ear.

" yeah" she says looking down.

I grab her hand scared she would pull away but she intwines he hand with mine.

" Niall thanks for caring for me" she whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek.

I had to keep myself from reaching up to that cheek but I smiled and we walked together with our hands still together and we walk out and cameras started flashing and it was the pop.

" shit" I say under my breath

" Come on" screams Liam pulling up the car.

Lilly's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Niall thanks for caring about me" I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek I kept replaying that in my head while holding his hand.

" shit" Niall says and pulls me to the car as quickly as he can because the pops were here.

" they got pictures" Chloe literally yelled.

" so" I say shrugging my shoulders still hiding Niall's hand.

" so, so, so they can put them in newspapers and on twitter Facebook and ruin you life!" She looked really serious.

" oh " i say never thinking about that.

We sit there for a while and laughing as Louis and Liam talked about random things like

" if you do it with a girl and got her prego would you take care of the baby" Lois says while smirking.

" you already know the answer" Liam says.

" no, what is you answer" Chloe say punching him playfully.

" I would if I did but that would never happen" Liam says nodding his head.

" okay, Niall what do you think is the cutest thing that girls can have?" Louis asks while staring at him.

" intelligence, I hate when girls act stupid like oh my gosh 2+2 really does equals 4" he says in a girl tone.

Everyone laughed he squeezed my hand tighter.

We made it to their house and they went in except for me and Niall.

" I had a great time" he says to me.

I grab his hand then he grabs both of my hands and stop me.

" I really like you" he says to me

I stare into his blue orbs.

" I like you to" I say

He leans in closer to me and hovering his lips over mine close to my lips and we about kiss.

" come on guys" Chloe screams.

We stop and turn and glare at her.

I lean back and I let go of his hands.

" well better go home" I say.

" I'll call you" he says.

Me and Chloe go home and I lay in my bed and think we about kiss an thinking is he thinking of me?

OH GOSH they about kissed and I hope you like this chapter and guess what happens in the next chapter I love this book

Please keep reading

~emi💋❤✌😝💗