Chapter3:suprises

I'm been bored lately so I just wanted to type more and I'm watching pitch-perfect great movie!!

~emi☺❤💗✌

---------------------------------------------

" you all right?" Chloe asked while I was standing there at the door.

" oh yeah I'm just tired I say going to my room and lay down thinking and thinking until I fall asleep.

* nightmare*

I was sitting in the dark crying " god, mommy loves me right?" I say in my mind praying a little.

Them the door comes slinging open with mom there.

" I told you to go clean that mess downstairs!" She screams in my face.

I don't say anything but get up and walk downstairs, while walking she pushes me downstairs falling making my face and body hit every step screaming and crying.

*end of nightmare *

I jerk awake feeling really dizzy. I look at the alarm clock to see it was 5:00 a.m and I had work at 7:00 a.m.

I got up and took a shower I loved feeling the warmth of it I almost fell asleep I got out before I could. I went to my room and blow dried my hair and brushed it, and I put on a green shirt with some shorts that go to my knees and put on a little but of makeup but it looked like a lot.

I went downstairs and ate cereal and went back upstairs to brushed my teeth. I went outside with my keys and remembered what happened last between me and Niall.

I walk to his house and knock lightly scared they were asleep. Then a green eyed curly head boy opened the door it was Harry.

He was scared I was a fan girl because he almost slammed the door.

" wait, I just need to talk to Niall." I said looking at him.

" how should I believe that, you might just steal him or go crazy." He says to me leaning against the door frame.

" do you see me going crazy about you?" I ask him crossing my arms.

" well played.... Well played" he says while screaming for Niall.

Niall came to the door and leans against the door frame. It's every lazy today?

"Hey.... Ummm. I'm really sorry for last night screaming at you, I was really pissed off I really am sorry." I say to Niall.

" it's all right, I understand." He says getting up from leaning.

" well I just wanted to get that off my back so ill see you around." I say

" yeah see you around" he says slowly closing the door.

Niall's POV

---------------------------------------------

" who was that?" Louis says making a heart and making kissing sounds.

" just a friend." I say pushing him

" Well she was pretty cute" Harry says standing up.

I did like her but I didn't really know her she was pretty and how her laugh was and when she laughs her dimples come out, and her most pretty hazel eyes.

" yeah she would like to go out with you." I say rolling my eyes and start eating breakfast.

It was a little early for all of us to be up but we had rehearsals today for our next concert.

We get ready and we get into the car and Louis drives us to the studio and we practice out dance moves played around and had to sing.

🎶 " girl you know you got what I need, lookin so good from your head to your feet, come on over, over here yeah"🎶 zayne sang then my turn.

🎶" I just show you off to all of my friends making them drool outa their chinny chin chin, baby be mine tonight, mine tonight yeahhh"🎶

We finish and leave.

" who wants to go to Starbucks?" Harry asked while driving.

" I do!" Screamed Louis he just loved the coffee there.

" sure" I said

Then everyone agreed and we drove there and put on our disguises and walked in.

" look there's Lilly " I said pointing at her.

She looked very beautiful even though he was working her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail and her eyes sparkling.

" we'll let's order before anyone get suspicious" Liam said walking up to Lilly.

" hi, what would you like to order? She asked very politely.

" uhh..... Chocolate ice coffee please... Lilly." I say.

She looked at me like she was i shock or something.

" oh... The name tag, I thought you were little bit crazy" she laughed a little bit.

The boys put in their order and we went and sat down.

Lilly's POV

---------------------------------------------

" I would like a chocolate ice coffee please..... Lilly." Said the stranger who had a familiar accent It was Niall so I played like I didn't know him just to play with him.

" oh, yeah the name tag... I thought you were crazy." I laugh a little

I go fix there stuff up while they sit down and on their tab I write Niall Horan at the bottom.

I walk to their table and place there stuff down and hand them the tab and he laughs a little.

" this is funny I'm not him." He says still laughing.

" and I'm not retarded" I say as I smile and walk away.

" who are they because I saw you write Niall Horan on their tab?" My other bestfriend Amy asked me.

" one direction" I say crossing my arms and smiling.

" really!?" Amy says with excitement.

" yes, but don't say anything about it okay they are under cover." I whisper and laugh.

She just nods her head and walks to them and has a low conversation with all of them.

Niall comes up to me and looking really good.

" told someone that we are here aye." He said

" what's the problem she isn't going to say anything aye." I say copying him.

He just smiles making smile is so cute he has the cutest smile ever.

" well it's my lunch break so see you later" I say waving and going home.

I look through a pile of stuff with Chloe and we find an old year book from middle school.

" oh gosh he was so cute and I liked him " Chloe said.

Then we go to my class pictures I see me and a blonde haired boy next to me

" aww you were so cute!" She squealed.

" oh gosh" i say looking at the boy next to me.

" that's...... Niall Horan" I say in shock

---------------------------------------------

I wish more people would read but Lilly used to Niall or not? But thanks for the people who are reading and there will be more coming and I've busy so lately sorry but thanks for the support!!!!

~emi🙊🙉🙈✌❤