Chapter4: playing hard to get

Sorry girls for the late update I've been really busy and Lilly is Christian sorry if you don't believe in god but this is her beliefs so I don't judge on you about just keep reading to see what happens.

~ emi✌🙈✨😍

" oh my gosh!" Chloe says pointing at Niall's pictures.

" he was so cute!" She says in a baby voice.

I flip through the pages seeing a picture of me and him smiling tighter it looked like we were friends backs then... Good friends because every picture I was in was with me and him or me him and another friend.

" I got to go back to work" I say looking at the time.

I talk I Amy about the talk she had with them she could not stop talking about Liam but my shift was over I went home and when I walked in seeing Chloe asleep on the couch.

" get up lazy we are going to one directions house!" I scream in her ear as she jerked awake.

I ran up to my room before she could really wake up.

I put on light pink shorts and a short black shirt that showed my belly a little but didn't show my belly button. I put my hair in a fishtail braid.

I know so much I had to braid my hair when I snuck to church.

I put on light pink lipstick and light makeup, then I put on my black converse high tops.

I run downstairs and grab the yearbook.

" Chloe come on!" I scream for her

" I'm coming!" She screamed back as she jumped off the last two steps.

We walk out " so were is 1D's house?" She asks.

" right here" I say walking about 10 steps away from our house.

" oh " she says and looks at it.

I knock on the door and Louis comes to the door.

" hey Lilly" he says.

" hey... Umm.. Is Niall here?" I ask him trying to look in but he took up the whole door way.

" yeah just come in before anyone sees us" he says as we walk in and we stand there awkwardly.

" well here are the lovelies " Harry says in his really cute British accent.

I just smile and see Niall coming down the steps.

" hey I got something to show you" I say to him looking into his blue orbs and his smile just comes up.

" yeah just show me in my room" he says as he walks upstairs.

I give Chloe a look to stay there but she was talking to Harry.

I go upstairs and I could see which room until Liam came out shirtless and bumped into me.

" oh sorry" he says.

" oh your fine its my fault" I say looking at him.

" over here" Niall says to me opening his door.

I walk indie his room and stand there and he sat on his bed and patted a spot beside him and I sat there.

" well I Goin this and I saw something" I say opening it and showing me and him standing next to each other.

" we used to know each other ?" He asks

" yeah we looked like pretty good friends " I say showing him more pictures.