Chapter 11

Hey lovelies I don't want it to end😭but there is more so please keep reading and I hope u like it yay love you

~emi🎶💋❤😜😍

I sit on the edge of my bed looking outside of the window trying to see Niall.

I walk out on the balcony and look into his room, I felt like a stalker doing this.

I sat down and a tear came down my face as I thought to myself why did I tell him that we needed a break I don't know why I freaked out I was like what happened to me and hunter I guess I just felt like how he did when he saw hunter kiss me.

I started pulling my hair because I was angry at myself I felt like I wanted to punch someone, something, or me.

I felt like I needed a punch in the face the lump in my throat made me want to scream.

I jumped up from a noise I was so into thinking I wasn't really noticing anything around me.

I look up to see a pair of blue orbs look at me I just looked back down I didn't want him to see the tears that were coming down my face.

I sigh as I get up.

" wait lilly" I hear Niall say.

" yes" I say looking up wiping my eyes.

" I'm sorry" he says softly.

" it's okay I freaked okay" I say leaning against the railing.

" I'm sorry again, because me and the lads are umm" Niall said nervously.

" what?" I ask worried

" we are moving" he says " I mean you wanted a break so we are going to be apart now is that all right" he says with a crackle in his voice.

I bit my lip hard to not try to cry in front of him I just slowly back away trying to keep calm.

" it's my fault right" I mumble.

" what?" He asks

" it's my fault right, Lila is my fault, Nicole is. Fault " I say I was about to break out of the shell I kept from that nightmare about Lila.

" no, no it's not" Niall says shaking his head.

I put my hand through my hair I needed Chloe to watch me now since I didn't have anybody anymore I didn't feel safe.

I started to ease the worrying away I kept it in I couldn't worry about Niall I was hurt and angry.

" just leave if that's what you want" I say while walking and slamming the slide door and sinking into my knees and cry.

" why" I say between my cries.

I get up about 5mins later and walk out omit he hall and I hear Harry and Chloe talking.

" I'm going to miss you" Harry says in a loving voice.

" I'll try and Skype you everyday" I hear Chloe say in a promising voice.

Just hearing that conversation made me burn I opened the door and walk out feeling a rush of a warm breeze go against my legs.

I run and run until I was deep into the woods and screamed I had to I couldn't keep my anger and hurt in.

My phone started ringing

" hello" I answer

" hey, Lilly were are you, you have been gone for about 2hrs and I'm getting worried" Chloe says

I was so busy doing things or not really just drowning my sorrows in the woods.

" I'm coming" I say in a depressing voice