You remembered?

Next day bondita went to college. She was walking. Anirudh also coming. They stopped looking at eachother. They were looking at eachother with many emotions. A kind of pain both felt but They broke the eye contact and crossed eachother hiding their tears.

Anirudh went to his cabin and bring out his purse. He ran his hand on the photo of bondita which was attached at the corner.

Anirudh : kaise tumhe ingnore karu haan? kaise tumse khudko dur rakhu? pata hain jab mujhe pata chala ki tum meri bondita ho tabse bas tumhare pash rehne ke bahane dundhta hu tumhari ek jhalak mile uska intezar karta raha hu. tumse baat karne ke mouke dhundhta hu or tum mujhse kehti ho ke tum mere liye kuch nehi ho? humare bich jo khubsoorat rista hain woh bhul jayu? or.. or.. mujhe dekh ke tumhe taqleef hoti hain? jaanta hu main tumhe kho chuka hu par jo pal hum sath hain usse nehi jee saktei kiya? nayi yaadein nehi bana sakte kiya? ushi yaadon ke sahare jee lunga mein sotti.

Anirudh cried helding the photo against his heart. Here bondita was sitting folding her arms which placed on table and hide her face inside that. She recalled when she was taken to mandap when she removed paan patta and saw chandrachur's face. when she was taken around him. when they started taking feras. Bondita recalled and culched her fist. It was killing her from inside. She just wanted to shout out and cry. Suddenly she felt a hand on her head.

"Are you alright girl?" A sweet voice heared by her ear. She looked and saw the beautiful lady infront of her. It was none other than Natasha.

Natasa : why are you crying dear? If there is any problem you can share.

Natasa asked with a warm smile. Bondita wipped her tears immidately.

Bondita : nothing miss...just stressed.

Natasa : but why are you stressed so much that you started crying?

"she just started a new cafe mam. maybe that's why. Harry the class monitor. he become a good friend of Bondita. She noded.

Natasa : oh don't stress everything will be Alright.

Bondita smiled and noded. Natasa started her class. She was their english teacher. She was teaching. Bondita felt more hurt recalling how anirudh was hugging her. How she saw them in anirudh's cabin. How students says that maybe they are in relationship. Its hurting her more. But bondita wipped her tears and focused on class. It was Anirudh's class. He entered and started teaching. He tried his best to ignore bondita to not think about her. But was it so easy? Bondita also didn't looking at him directly. Her heart was aching.

Harry : hey are you okay? you can tell me.

Bondita : I am okay.

They were talking Anirudh saw that.

Anirudh : didn't you all know? That I don't like unnecessary conversations in my class?

Anirudh scolded. They stopped and looked at Anirudh. The whole class got completely silent. Anirudh again started teaching.

after the college. Bondita and harry went to her cafe.

Bondita : I am not getting enough costomers what should I do now?

Harry : lets make some poster for your cafe and will distribute in college. I am sure it will work.

Bondita : that's a good idea! But how we both make so many?

Bondita asked suddenly a voice came from behind.

Girl : I can help you?

Bondita looked at harry. Harry noded. The girl came near them.

Harry : I called her to help you. She is my friend Alice.

Bondita : thankyou so much.I am bondita nice to meet you Alice.