Bondita's past

It was night. Al customers left. Bondita was washing dishes sadly. Alice was helping her.

Alice : what's wrong? you seems lost.

Bondita : I saw shakhababu with natasa mam. they looked so happy with each other. I am glad that he got someone who takes care of him well. who supports him and I should be happy but I couldn’t.

Bondita told everything whatever happened. Alice held her hand and spoke

Alice : I can't solve your problem but I think you should give someone new a chance. you also derserves happiness.

Bondita looked at her with shock.

Bondita : what do you mean?

Alice : you also told me about jack. How much he likes you. I think you should give him a chance. Atleast you guys can give a try.

Bondita : But I don't have any feelings for him. my heart only beats for my shakhababu.

Alice : I know but yeh wrong nehi hoga ke tum kosis hi na karo? try to know jack more. spend sometime with him.

Bondita : but mujhe shirf apni study pe focus karna hain mere dream ko pura karna hain.

Alice : fir jo tum yeh suffer kar rahi ho uska kiya? kiyu kisi ke liye khudh dukhi horahi ho jo kisi or ke sath khush hain? I am not asking to you to marry jack or be in relationship with him. I just suggesting that you should know him more closely. what if he really loves you? After knowing him if you find him right you can try for relationship but without knowing or trying it will be wrong to judge him.

Bondita listening and kept silent. Alice comtinued.

Alice : think bondita... think. just remember by staying like this you are doing nothing but hurting yourself. don't be so unfair with yourself. you also deserve to be happy. to be loved. Anyways I am leaving now. see you tomorrow and please think about my words.

Saying that Alice left. Bondita stood silently for sometime then again started washing dishes. Suddenly she felt hand on her. she turned and found anirudh was hugging her from behind. her heart beat increased. 

Bondita : shakababu....aap yaha

Anirudh : haan bondita main. kiya tumhe sach mein lagta hain main kuch feel nehi karta tumhare liye?

Bondita : agar karte to mujhe dikhai deta.

Anirudh : par tumne kitnibaar kosis ki dekhne ki?  tumne wohi yakin kiya jo tumhari ankho ne dekha. apni dil ki nehi suni.

Bondita : dil bewakoof hain usse to bas wohi yakin karna hain jo usse accha lagta hain. or humein reality se door bhej deta hain.   aap to aaj bhi mujhe apni patni kehne se hesitate karte hain fir kaise man lu ke aapke dil mein bhi meri liye kuch hain?

Bondita shout closing her eyes. After sometime she opened eyes and found no one. She realised she was dreaming.  But she recall about morning. Anirudh being with natsa. alice's words and whatever Anirudh just said in her imagination. there words banging in her ears. Bondita threw the plate away in anger which fall into floor in broken pieces. She ran to her room and start crying. Their words were killing her. Then she remembered her wedding. She opened her drawer and saw sakhapola and sindoor.

In flashback : Bondita was taken to mandap. Chnadrachur was sitting next to her. They were asked to take feras. With each step she was looking at the main door if anirudh will come and stop her wedding. But he didn’t. after taking feras she was sat on pidi lifelessly. She was only recalling the time they spent together. the dream they saw together.
she was lost. Chndrachur filled her hairline with sindoor. Bondita realised and touched her forehed. her finger coloured red with sindoor. Then looked at chndrachur. tears were continuously  falling from her eyes. Her little heart broke into pieces. Her vision got blurry.
she couldn’t bear her heartbreak and got unconcious. Everyone rushed to her and took him inside the room. Thankuma checked her and asked her to rest for sometime.