Realisation

After sometime bondita came out wearing plain green sharee. Anirudh looked at her and gulped. Water droplets falling from her hair to her shoulder and neck. She stood infront mirror and started wipping her hair reveling her back. Anirudh just kept staring her. his heart was beating fast. Bondita saw that on mirror her heart skipped a beat. She stopped wipping feeling shy and warpped swall around her body. Anirudh felt embarrassed and looked down. 

Anirudh in mind : kiya soch raha tha tu? par mujhe yeh sab ho kiya raha hain? yeh sab achanak se kiyu feel hone laga mujhe?  woh teri bondita hain. apne apko samhal anirudh.

After wipping her hair. She sat infront of him with dinner. Both were feeling shy. They didn’t knew what to talk. Both kept mum and had dinner.

Bondita : woh...apke...

She gestured towards his lips. Anirudh didn’t understood. Bondita went little closer and held his face. her hair was flying and touching his body. there eyes met. Both got lost in eachother. Bondita slowly wipped his lips by her thumb. Their hearts were beating fast.

Anirudh in mind : yeh sab kiya horaha hain mujhe...

Suddenly wined started blowing havily. the firebone also got extinguished. they felt cold and came in reality. Bondita immidately ran to close the window as it got opened. Anirudh just watching her. She was looking beautiful as her hair and sharee was flying in air. Bondita closed the window and took a deep breath. Bondita again catched fire at firebone and rubbed her plam to warm herself. Anirudh just noticing her instincts and smiled. she was looking cute. After sometime she gave him medicine then brought milk for him. Anirudh shook his head.

Anirudh : mujhe nehi pina...

Bondita : kiyu? aap khane pine ka dhiyaan nehi rakhte...ishliye aap itne kamzor hote jaa rahe hain...mujhe dekhiye...main bimar nehi padhti or apko jab dekho tab bukhar ajata hain...

Bondita scolded him and held his jaw and forcefully made him drink while scolding. Anirudh just watching her how much she cares for him. if this is not love then what could be. he blushed. 

Bondita : aap sou jaiye... main jaati hu...

Anirudh : jaati hu? kaha?

Bondita : bahar sofe pe sou jayungi.

Anirudh : tum yaha sou jayu main bahar sojata hu.

Bondita : its okay...waise bhi apko ziyada aram ki zarurat hain. 

Anirudh : agar raat ko mujhe kisi chiz ki zarurat padhi to? fir.... yaha hi sou jao bich mein pillows rakh denge...if you are comfortable. 

Anirudh said intentionally. How can he sleep peacefully leting her sleep in cold. Bondita thought for sometime then noded thinking if he needs something.
She placed pillows between them and lie down turning her face while covering herself with blanket. Anirudh smiled and lie down. Bondita turned a little Anirudh was already looking at her. she immidately turned and cover herself  fully with blanket. Her heart was beating fast. Anirudh chuckle and close his eyes.  Bondita again turned and got relax thinking that he fall in sleep. Bondita got up and sat on bed as she couldn’t fall in sleep.  Anirudh opened his eyes and saw her sitting sadly.  Both recall when they firstime stayed in one room after breaking their marriage. Both of their eyes got moist.

Anirudh : kiya hua? tumhe neend nehi arahi?

Bondita : nehi... bas kuch baatein yaad agayi thi.

Bondita said and wipped her eyes. Anirudh thought if she was thinking the same as him. he also sat on bed.

Anirudh : accha aisi konsi baat yaad agayi?

Bondita : kuch nehi... aap sou jaiye...

Anirudh : koi pareshani hain to bata sakti ho.