Mr. Right?

Bondita : sach mein kiya? aise Mr. Right hotein hain? mere liye bhi koi hain kiya? mujhe kaise pata chalega kon mere liye sahi hain aur kon galat? sakhababu to nehi hosakte agar hote to hum alag hi kiyu hotein? par yeh bhi to ho sakta hain na main jinke sath rehne ki soch rahi hu woh sahi na ho? fir mera future kiske sath hoga? Kiya meri zindegi mein bhi naya koi ayega?

Bondita reached to her cafe while talking to herself. She changed her dress and got busy in her work. Costomers coming. Bondita and Alice was serving them. Bondita was very happy thinking finally she is earning extra money. Now she don't need to wear few cloths again and again.  But she wished if she could give that money to her mother.

Bondita : maa tu intezar karna mera jab mein barrister banke wapas jayungi na tujhe sari khusiyaan dungi jo samajh ne tujhse chin liya. Tab tujhe koi rokega nehi khulke jeene se.

Bondita told while a drop of tear fall from her eyes. Next day Bondita told her friends about those girls. They become very interested to know.

Bella : we should also go there bondi...

Eliza : yes..what if we also meet our mr.right.

Harry : come on guys there’s nothing like that!

That moment those girl entered while crying.  Bondita asked them what happened.

Girl 1 : Whatever he told was true. I met a guy and in case to save me from fall we accidently met with a kiss then he started behaving like crazy.

Girl 2 : and look at these love letter a blad guy gave me.

Girls : We don't want them to be our Mr. Right!

They cried. Bondita and her friends got shocked.

Harry : no girls don't even think to meet that person. No...

Bondita : yes these can be coincidence.

Bondita tried not believe. But somewhere she also wanted to meet that magician. She was curious to know about her life. In the class she is also thinking about her Mr. Right. That moment Anirudh entered. Everyone stood up but she kept sitting and lost in her own world. Anirudh coughed looking at her. Harry pinched bondita and she came in reality. Bondita stood up immidately and gave an embarrassed smile. Anirudh asked everyone to sat down. Class started. Whole class Anirudh was noticing bondita was too much distracted compared to other days. He hoped she was not in trouble.

After college ends Bondita was walking and bumped with Anirudh. She was about to fall but Anirudh held her by her waist.  Her hair was flying in the air. They were looking into eyes. Their hearts were beating fast. Bondita immidately stood up and placed her hair behind ear looking down in shyness. Anirudh also looked other side.

Anirudh : tumhara dhiyaan kaha rehta hain aaj kal? maine class mein bhi dekha bohat distract thi. koyi pareshani hain to bata sakti ho.

Bondita : Woh mere Mr. Right ke bare mein soch rahi thi..

Bondita said in flow then bite her toung. Anirudh was looking at her as his eyes got big. what the hell she said.

Anirudh : Mr. Right? Yeh Mr. Mr. Right kiya hota hain haan?kon hain?

Bondita : apko kiyu batayu? Hain koyi

Saying that bondita ran getting scared. Anirudh stood in shock.

Anirudh : Mr. Right matlab kiya tha? aur sharma kiyu rahi thi? pata nehi ish ladki ki dimag mein kiya chal raha hain? par kisi ladke ka chakkar to nehi hain? Kiya soch raha hain Anirudh woh married hain.

Bondita reached at the main gate. Bella and Eliza was waiting for her. They dragged Bondita with them.

Bondita : where are we going?