We will remove the difference

They reached Anirudh's home. his legs were paining beacuse of walking too long. But he didn’t let her understand.  Bondita got down and dragged anirudh After her then made him sat on sofa.

Anirudh : kiya hua...

Bondita : apko kiya laga? aap dard chupayenge to mujhe pata nehi chalega? apke dekh ke keh sakti hu kitna dard horaha hain? galti mere hain mujhe ander jana hi nehi chahiye tha.

Anirudh : tumhari koi galti nehi hain main hi tumhe waha le gaya tha aur tumhare khawish puri karne ke liye mujhe har dard manjoor hain. bas tumhe khush dekhna chahta tha.

Bondita : apko taqleef deke mujhe khushi mil sakti hain?

Bondita said with moist eyes. Anirudh kept looking her. Bondita went to his room. He reaclled about her childhood when he got wound at arm. how bondita was crying for him. how she understood that day it was paining like she undestood today. She still the same. He came in present when she called him for medicine. Bondita gave him medicine. Anirudh took. It started stroming outside.  Bondita immidately ran to close the windows and door. She closed them and got relaxed.

Anirudh : itni zor se tufaan shuru hogaya tum ghar kaise jayogi? ek kaam karo aaj raat yehi rukh jayo.

Bondita : nehi...tufaan rukh jayega to chali jayungi.

Anirudh : nehi subah chali jana. main tumhe aise nehi jaane de sakta.

Bondita : par...

Anirudh : ushdin tumne mujhe jabardasti roka tha. to aaj tum kiyu nehi rukh sakti? rukh jayo. mujhe bohat dard horaha hain. mujhe aise chodhke chali jayogi?

Anirudh blackmailed her. Bondita agreed thinking about his pain. electricity also gone. the whole house got dark.

Bondita : ishi ki kami thi.

Anirudh : haan woh side main lanteen rakha hain jala do

Bondita lighten the lantin then helped Anirudh to went in his room. she caught the bonfire which lighten the room.

Bondita : aap aram kariye main abhi ati hu.

Anirudh : kaha jaa rahi ho?

Bondita : ati hu abhi kitchen se.

Bondita left with the lighten. Anirudh felt his house turned into home because of bondita. after sometime she returned with turmeric tea. he was sitting on bed. Bondita was Only wearing sharee. her hair was flying. She was looking beautiful. bondita sat beside him. his heart skipped a beat. She  forwarded him glass and gestured to drink.

Anirudh : ishki kiya zarurat thi?

Bondita : bilkul zarurat thi. isse apka dard kam hoga aur gaav bhi bhar jayenge jaldi.

Anirudh : itna dhiyan kiyu rakhti ho mera?

Bondita : kiyuki aap bhi mera utna hi dhiyan rakhte thei. mujhe yaad hain kaise bachpan mein music play karke apne mujhe dabai lagai thi. kaise humesa mera dhiyaan rakhte thei. to kiya apki parwah karna galat hain?

Bondita told and made him held the cup. Anirudh smiled and took a ship. But his gaze was fixed on her while smiling. Bondita understood and placed her hair behind ear feeling shy. her heart was also beating fast.  Bondita trying to look at him but couldn’t in shyness. She wanted to hide her face somewhere. Anirudh put the cup aside and slowly placed his head on her lap closing his eyes. Bondita got shocked. Bondita hestitate but slowly touched his forhead and started pating his head.

Anirudh : mujhe achanak se bohat ajeeb lag raha hain jaise kuch bura ho jayega humare sath.

Anirudh said closing his eyes. Bondita gave a questioned look.