Chapter 10~ Aphrodites Ball Part 1

It's here- the Aphrodite's Ball Chapter. I know this book may get a bit confusing because I skip over main events and it also starts in season 2. The reason for this is simply because I'm to lazy to keep track of and write all of the events in the series, just differently. With all the different perspectives and stuff it is a lot. I try to at least show that they happened. For example the child of Anubis who is Mikael going with the son of Hades(Lychee), and Nad to I think it was Hellheim I did not write the scene of the event but last chapter I showed that it happened and that Mikheal has been possessed by the book just as Magnus was.

I'll try to include as many events in this chapter as I can although the only big ones I can think of was Davis dying which I guess Solis will die in this instead maybe(you'll have to wait and see in the next part because even I don't know if I'll do this yet)and the book of the dead killing everyone, and of course Aphrodite drama. It wouldn't be an Aphrodite's ball without drama in the love department with at least one of the Aphrodite children. Except, Jyles is the Aphrodite child here, so let's see how that goes.

I may not include some of the big happenings here, or rewrite them in a very different way due to the switching of characters roles. As well as making up some stuff.

It was about this time that I changed my mind about some of the things in the plot so you may see some contradictions to previous chapters or unexpected turns from this point onwards.

Also I made a meme that I will probably post in other books since this goes for a lot of my stories.

Part 1, Let The Ball Begin

Jyles POV
————————————

"Welcome everyone to the Aphrodite's Ball. Named after my mother of course. This event is a bit different from other trials. It's more about having fun and allowing love to flourish after all. But, starting now any couple's who desire to sign up to run for the title of Prom King and/or Queen, may do so. Well, it's not really prom but it's the same idea. Throughout the night you will place your votes for who you think the best pairing is. There is no set criteria, simply vote whoever you feel. If you're here as friends, you are still welcome to participate in the election."

I look out at all the demigods, most of them listening intently to my words.

"I believe that's all, now, I hope you all enjoy your night!"

I released a breath as the crowd disperses, everyone going off to mingle, dine, or just explore. Some went straight to sign up before going off.

I examine all the pairings. Bryan and Inpu are here as a couple. They are absolutely perfect for each other.

It seems like Bri is surrounded by the Polynesians. They're fighting over her. I should probably go over there. It must be awkward for her to be the center of all of their attention.

I wasn't sure at first but I'm pretty sure Mitch and Inmo are here as friends. Inmo looks very nervous which is normal. Mitch has a devious expression, obviously up to no good. I'll leave him to his own devices.