Chapter 12 - Payback...

Accidently In Love..

Chapter 12 :-

I wake up again,again and again! Of course i need to wake up! I be dead if i haven't! I go to bathroom and have a warm shower..Huh...i walk downstairs after wearing a shirts and jeans...And guess what? No.. I will go eyeing London now..with the boys! And with Harry of course...Owh suck...It's gonna be a Long day!

After YEARS of waiting Zayn with his hair...We finally went inside the van..I hurrily went to the seat front because don't wanna sit next to Harry...Yup..The lady is still mad ...Well...actually, i am thinking for some kind of resolution for a payback for him ....Not knowing i was now daydreaming...

"Earth, Moon, Mars to Jess?" Louis snap his finger in front of me and i blink innocently.... " I'm Wide Awake" i started to sing the line...Everyone went laughing except Harry who kept giving me innocent stares ...that was the 21th...Sorry dude...I am not falling for you because you WILL be falling today!

Louis and the boys sing along when their song " Kiss You" blew off...They really got some voice over there until Louis's phone when ring...He handed me his phone while i stare at him in confusion .."Care to answer it for me babe?" He gave me a warm smile and i chuckled.." Of course sweetheart!"...22th Harry's innocent stare were born a split second ago.. He is now officially sick...

"Hello?... Who is this?"

"Jess, its me dad..!"

Me: Oh gowd dad!! How are you? When are you coming home? I miss you so much!

Dad: can you loud speaker the phone so the boys can hear me?

I i hit the loud speaker button then the boys when closer to me..

Dad: Listen, i cant go back to London for another month...i am so sorry..i didn't expecting for this...( His voice went down )

Me : WHAT? But ..but you promise to celebrate my birthday together...i just got here! how could you do this! You gonna left me with the boys? What if they did anything to me? I still didn't trust one of them dad...He blew me off last night..

Tears stream down my cheeks...i passed the phone to anyone behind me...i don't care who is it..How could dad do this!

Dad: i am so sorry Jess...i promise to be back home straight away..And boys...Please take care of her...Don't blew her off or i will blew you...No funny business or i will kill you immediately..Understand?

Zayn: Yeah...Dont worry Simon..She will be fine..

And the phone went off after seconds...i was still crying not talking...but inside...i was still thinking how to repay Harry...and after a while, we arrive at the zoo...Yup..just visiting the zoo for today...

We went for all the animals and i am now cheered up now... And suddenly, Harry went back with 2 ice cream ...He handed to me but i shooked my head..Doesn't he get the sign that i was still mad?! The suddenly, the idea hit my head....Hm..this is going to be fun!!

" I am soo sorry...i hope you forgive me...Plis jessica?" He went begging and i swing my ice cream to his hair...and ran away of course unless you wanna get tickles from Harry..There stood Vanilla - haired boy running behind me...i hide behind Liam and hoping for some backups....The boys went cracking up after seeing Harry with the ice cream...It Was Soo Funny! Even i couldn't resist it.." Take that Curly!" ...i went smiling to him again after that evening...i was just poking around...Hahaha...i surely do...

After a cheerly evening, we went home and watch movies but still Harry seems mad..Suddenly, Zayn shut the TV and said " i am so bored..Did anyone wanna play Truth Or Dare?" oh no..i had a phobia with that game... CHEESE AND SPRINKLES..." I think i had my time of the month...You know?" I asked and all the boys nodded...ACTUALLY! I DONT! HAHAHAH..." I know you don't ! Don't give a shit excuse! Get your ass here and join us...!" Niall yelled to me as i were about to take stair..

WARNING: HELL NIGHT WERE JUST ABOUT TO BEGIN...i whisper to myself and walking back slow as snail back to the living room..