Chapter 25 - Who are you!?

Hey guys! Just updating a short chapter.. Just to let you know that next week will be school holiday so i'm probably not going to update because we going to hometown... yey! I wish you had a great weekends ... And i need more fan! Please3 fan me! Just comment! Nobody is commenting.. I guess nobody want's to read my book anymore.. It's fine.. :(

#Notinmoodtoupdatebutstillwill..

Jessica's POV:

Last night i receive a call... From Rick actually, he said that my recording studio got something up with the wires .. So i don't have to record today. Which actually should be today.. It's been 3 days of me with peace.. Lazily around.. But now, we're on our way to my mom house. Or should i say my house? Because i pay half of the rent. But i don't really bother to pay mom's house rent. And yes, i did say WE'RE. Means the boys also coming and Harry was overexcited when i said he can follow. Owh i do hope he don't anything stupid in front of my mom. Also the second reason is because i miss mom so much! And lastly, i want to introduce the boys to mom. Ermm...especially Harry.

" Jessica, talk to me so i don't fall asleep. Please.. This car is too quiet.." Louis was asking me to talk to him? About what? Random things? By the time i was thinking, Harry fall to my lap sleeping.. Huhuhuhuu.. He is so angelic.. " i hope Harry doesn't do anything stupid in front of my mom.. " Louis giggle and we kept on talking.. I have no idea how we end up talking what my mom looks like! Suddenly, Louis hit the break hard and i almost fall from my seat! Harry doesn't fall but he kept on sleeping. Wow, he's a heavy sleeper. Louis just park at the petrol station.. He's going to get the car feed..

I can't help to get out of the car and went to the store for some drinks and some snacks.. I poke Louis's shoulder and point to the store .. He nod and i started to walk but he grab my waist. " are you sure you can go alone? " .. I giggle and nod my head.. They are so protective over me! I grab some snacks and some mineral water.. But something caught my attention.. A magazine.. Elle magazine... Is that...?! ME?!!! Oh shit! I remember now! I quickly grab the book and pay all the items.. " wow you look like jessica cowell! " the cashier said to me and i just smile at him. In fact i WAS jessica cowell you moron! Can't he figure me out? Good.

I quickly jump into the car and Louis start driving. I throw the plastic bag and honestly?! I feel like gonna scream now.. Hmm.. Also a way to wake up the boys.. We're almost here. Only 1 more hour. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i finally throw my scream inside the car and Louis almost hit another car and all the boys wake up. Niall eyes widened after he saw the snacks.. Harry fall over the chair.. " WHAT THE HECK JESSICA? I ALMOST HIT THE CAR IN FRONT OF US! " ..i actually look awesome on the cover! But i don't like the caption for me. ' Jessica Cowell , a new candy for Harry Styles? " .. Owh.. Now i know why they want me to dress up like candy girl!

" Whatever you say magazine..." I said in a boring tone. By the time now, all the boys next, behind me for the magazine.. " You look like a ... Candy girl? " Harry said and look up to me.. I look super sexy because there are some part on my chest... " yumm.. Candys! ".. Okey he was weird today. Like super weird. I open the middle part and woah... There was me everywhere! Playing with bubblegums, a picture of me making a bubble with the bubblegums. I love the pictures but not the article..

' Jessica Cowell, our new singer that had been caught living with One Direction! She said that it was fun to live with them but just fun? Of course not! She was under control of One Direction's Harry Styles! They were official and had been caught together at the park, malls , studio and many more! But is Jessica Cowell a bubblegum or candy? Harry Styles had many bubblegums before such as Taylor Swift , Caroline Flack..'.... I didn't read until the end because i know if i do, i end up crying.. What did they mean by bubblegum or candy? ...............................owh i know now. People chew on bubblegum for a while and then spit them out... While candies you did not spit it out and it'll stay inside your body a lil bit..

Only the sound of Niall chewing the snacks..i immediately close the book and shock the boys and i grab the snacks.. How could a magazine write something like that! That was wrong! ...

We are finally arrive and i jump outside the car... Mom was in front of the door waiting for me...with a woman? She seems old...i hug my mom tightly and all the boys giving glance to the women next to my mom.. Who is she? They all handshakes with my mom and give a smile.. " What is she doing here? You didn't tell me she's here!! " Harry whisper to me and i frown. What does he mean? Who is she? " mommy who is she? Our new neighbour? " No sweetheart!....jess she is Caroline. Caroline Flack.. " ....

Shit

I remember now! Inside the magazine! She was Harry's old candy!

---------

AN - dont know what to write. Please vote, comment and fan me.. I need more votes to update!