Chapter 14 - I Would Love To!

A/N - Hey cupcakes! Whatcha doin? Sorry for this short chapter...next chapter would be much more funner...! Promise! :) make sure to follow me and i will follow you back! promise! Hope cha enjoy it!

---------------------------

I sat and suddenly, Louis raise his hands in the air," i wanna startt!" . We all nodded and Louis spin the bottle and it landed on Niall...Hm..

"Truth or Dare? " Louis ask with a smirk on his face

"Dare!!" Niall said excitedly..Seriously? Why is Niall excited about this game? Its creeping me seeing everyone excited faces..

" I dare you to tweet ' I just fuck some random blonde' ".. Everyone gasped..." Shit this game is bullshit! This is too far!" I let go everything that i wanted to say since the game started..

" Done.." Niall said shoving his phone back to his pocket and smiling widely at ....ME? Suddenly my phone beep...i open it was and guess what? Niall tweet ' I just fuck @JessicaCowell..

My eyes widened...i got so many friend request, my phone went crazy after thousands of tweets tweet at Niall status...

"NIALL JAMES HORAN YOU ARE SO DEAD BY NOW!!" I yelled and chasing him all around the house..And finally i got my revenge by tickling him until he was crying ON THE FLOOR.. You dont mess around with me man..!We went back to the circle and continued playing..It was the 5th time the bottle spinning but still didnt choose me..........Wait, you know what, i take it back and it landed on me...Louis was before me so he ask me truth or dare... I said truth ..

"Are you a virgin?" Louis asked me ...and i went blush...The room went silence and everyone where waiting for my answer...Now you see how i hate the game because everytime i got hit...It was always be a stupid and ashaming question..

" Yup " ... I said popping the P.. Everyone went 'wow' and 'phew'...Hahahha..i wouldnt give my virgin to some loser who would leave me the next morning...It was to stupid for me..

I spin the bottle and it went on Harry...Good...payback time. He went pale maybe knowing that I will dare him...

" I dare you to let me rip your face with some.....i take something behind my back and hold it up... "MAKEUPPSS!"

10 minutes later, there stood a girl Harry...Looking good as ever..everyone laugh at him and me , of course! hahah..he spun the bottle and it pointing sharp on me..

"Truth" i said and the questiong shock as monkey got electric shock

" Jess, would you, eh......would you..be my girlfriend? Harry said fastly then look away.. Everyone went silence and look at me, again...

" can i talk to you outside?" I ask harry walking outside...

* OUTSIDE *

" Please be my girlfriend, i like you, when i kiss you, i felt something in my stomach that i couldnt explain.. I felt butterflies too flying around...You're different from the other girls Jess..I know it..You are not a girl who love me for my fame, but you love me for who i am..And i know you love me...i know you have the same feeling, Right? " Harry watch my eyes..

" i would be honoured Harry to be your girlfriend " He smash him lip to mine and we kiss passionately under the cold breeze and the moonlight..

" I love you!" harry said

" I love you more " i said performing a small smile on the face..