Chapter 26 - No Tittle.. No comment.. Just read..!

Harry's POV :

Shit...

How in the mars she could be here? With Mrs Hendrick? A new neighbour?

Deep shit...

" Nice to meet you, i'm Jessica, call me jess. " Jessica throw her hand for Caroline to shake it.. And, she take her hand 'kindly'.. But hold on there, i will never ever ever trust her again. And there is only 1 thing i could think the reason she's back to my life,

Crushing me through Jessica. Or to be more specific, Revenge.

Let me explain something to you, me and caroline once dated for about 3 months but i can't handle her. I told media that i regret dating her and she got a lot of trouble actually. So let's just say i end her career and she is like already retired now. But i don't get one thing now.. She seems so nice now.. She shake Jessica's hand..

" I'm Caroline.. Nice to meet you too! You're so beautiful.. Come on..let's get inside and get some chat! ".. She grab Jessica hand and drag her inside.. Maybe she's change.. Before she get inside, she give me a glare and wink.. Okey i take that back.. She's still the same.

" it's gonna be a long sleepover..." Liam rub my shoulder and we head inside following Mrs Hendrick.. Mrs Hendrick wasn't bad at all.. She was 47 but seems like 32.. Owh god Harry stop! You have Jessica! Stay for one..

I pull the chair and sit down .. We're having dinner now and it feels like i haven't eat for the last year! I could eat a horse..they were having many meals and Jessica was sitting in front of me .. And we start digging our food but i can feel that Caroline was staring at me the whole time. She can make hole through my shirt ya' know. And suddenly, Jessica rub her feet to my shoe.. Wow, i wasn't expecting that.. She smirk at me and i smirk back but suddenly Mrs Hendrick was up . " Jessica help me with the dessert.. Sorry everyone.. Keep eating please " .. Jessica stand up and went to the kitchen..leaving me awkwardly with the boys and of course the walking disaster.

Jessica's POV :~

I wak to the kitchen and started to open the ice cream and scoop them inside cups.. For dessert, we had cookies vanila ice cream ( my stomach ringing ) .. It starting to rain heavily and thundering hard tonight.. Suddenly, the lights went off and we know that we had a blackout.. Maybe the light struck our electric sources switch. Shit .." oh dear is everyone alright? " my mom ask loud enough and we hear a few chairs pull off.. And i set a few candles and give it to everyone and it was really hot.. Trust me and dark.. Let's just say i'm really a brave ' person.. ( Note the sarcasm )

" Caroline how are you going back home? Please stay tonight.. Okey sweetheart? " .. I have no problem with caroline staying tonight but Harry does seems have a few problem with it. He kept giving Caroline stares.. I really need to know their history because they seems to have a bad one..

Seems like we had no electric, means no fun . When no fun, we started to feel sleepy at a amazing hour like 10 pm. Yup.. It's 10 pm.. So i am now inside my own room. Correction, my kid mode room. I live in this room when i was 5 or 6 i think.. Everybody was inside their OWN room.. Exclude Caroline was in the same room with me, Zayn with liam and everybody got their own room.. So thats mean they are 5 rooms.. But seriously, caroline was a really a snore person.. So i can't sleep.. It was really a loud snore! Like when you yawn, you make an annoying noise, THAT noise was exactly the noise to describe Caroline's snore! Wow that rhyme!

I jog downstairs in a silent mode..but Niall was blowing his hot cocoa.. Dozed with his own world.. Probably daydreaming.. No.. Nightdreaming..but you dream at night right? Whatever.

" Can't sleep too? " i ask Niall but i get no answer.. Wow he was a heavy daydreamer..

"Niall? " he wasn't answering.. No blink but his mouth keep performing 'o' and keep blowing the cocoa...

" Moon to Niall? NIALL JAMES HORAN! "I shouted at his face and he jump a bit...

" You're a pretty creeper ya' know. " ... Niall said and sipping his cocoa.. Ya know, sometimes i worried about Nialler.. Just think.. It was damn hot due to no electric here and he was sipping a HOT cocoa!.. Beyond strange..

We are having a bit of laugh with my ice lemon tea.. I know that lemon tea at midnight? Fucking hell? But it makes me relax.. We having laugh. Chat about schools.. And all those hit guys and schools. But we heard some moans.. And groan.. And screaming.. And, and, and.. We tried to continue our conversation but it was really loud.. And annoying.. I nod and we silently slid our chair back and went upstairs.. We check Zayn and Liam room and nothing really.. They was sleeping peacefully..we check Louis and only Niall went inside because he warns me that Louis usually sleep naked..

He came out and shake his head.. I was ready with a baseball bat incase some rapist or murder or rober wanna rob our house.. The moaning went on..and suddenly, we heard some sober mumbling.. ' marry? ' yally? ' yarreh? ' HARRY! '.. We sprint to Harry's room and god, tears run down my cheeks.. It feels like cold breeze attacking me and sending me down.. I can't believe this.. How could he.. How could she..

Harry and Caroline.. On bed.. Fully naked.. Fucking eachother.... My hands flew to my mouth.. I roll my eyes and run straight to my room.. I tried to close the door but Harry caught my hand.. " I can explain! She.. She went inside my room and i was drunk! And she..she.. "

I have nothing more to say but this :

" you know what harry? Go straight down to hell and fuck her hard.. "

---------------------------------

AN - hey guys ! Pleaseeeee vote , comment and fan me!

ANNOUNCEMENT! WILL BE OFF FROM 3.24.2013 to 3.29.2013.... Going to hometown and i wish to meet everyone of you in a single person! That's my 2nd dream after i wanna meet one direction! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND WE WILL GET MARRIED ONE DAY K! DONT WORRY! WHEN YOU FEEL DOWN, I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE!! ( i wish someone could say that to me..)

Here a little joke :

Dear friend,

Always remember that i will always help you get up after you fall..

-

-

-

-

After i laugh... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just joking.. Goodbye strawberries dipped chocolate! You will always be yummy..

-Stay yummy/beautiful ladies! -

- love cha

-comment

-vote

-fan me

-Aliah- xxxxxxxxxxxx!! :D