Chapter 27 - One Direction 'show'..

Hey guiss! How cha doin?! Sory for not updating for a long time.. Btw.. Nothin more to talk so here you go!

Chapter 26 ( OMG! I'm DONT REALIZE IT! )

***1 Week Later***

Jessica's POV :~

For the last week, i kept myself busy to attract myself from keep thinking about Harry.. I already record my i knew you were trouble song.. It was real fun.. But now my mother was illing for 4 days now.. We when to doctor but doctor couldn't track why was she's illing non-stop.. She couldn't walk so anywhere she go, i guide her.. It's not really bothering me but i miss the boys.. Especially Nialler..he always call me.. Last time, i cried through the phone telling him about my mom.. I guess my emotion was mixed.. harry, mother and all the things!

Sometimes i find it's really hard to breath thinking about Harry... The scene of him and caroline was still inside my head. It's hard to forget no matter how much i try.. I haven't do anything lately so i decided to colour my colour, wax myself, paint my nails... One day, maybe i will forgive Harry but remember, i forgive but not forget.. Never...

' Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on , you can ge-----'... Owh.. A call!

From Niall.. I dont feel like talking now because i'm painting my nails!

" Hello? Niall? What's wrong? " i spoke with my phone on my shoulder while my hand busy painting my nail shiny black...

" Hi love, i miss you so much, listen clearly! We have something important that i need to tell you.. So can you come to Harry and Louis flat? Pleaseee? " Niall and Louis beg me.. Honestly, my heart fall apart when somebody says Harry name..

" Sure.. What time Nialler? " i spoke and actually i was pretty scared because first, i haven't meet the boys for a week. And second, him. Of course.

" what about now? ASAP okey.. This is really important! Meet ya later love! " and the line when dead.. Usually Niall said he love me or something but nope.. It seems like something big is going to happen!

I quickly slip in my trousers and short sleeve hot pink tops.. My hair look awesome now.. Wavy with my black and shiny nails.. I wanna show the world that i wasn't a weak kind.. I get my sweater because it was cold now.. It gonna be winter in a few week and the breeze we different now.. Much more cold..like REALLY cold. I take a taxi to Louis flat ... After a while, i was there and knock on the door.. The door open within a split second.. Geez it's like they know i'm here.

Creepy..

------------Louis's POV------------

I can't believe we were following Zayn's plan to drag her to Australia! Actually, we had a flight to Australia within 3 hours from now and Jessica is taking Fffooorrreeevvveeerrr! All bags were pack and we have already talk to Mrs Hendrick for letting Jessica follow us. Actually, we NEED jessica to follow us because she will be joining us with the show with many other singer like Fun, JB, Maroon 5... It was actually our show but we invite them to join us and management ask Jessica to join but we knew her answer!

" HECK NO! " that would totally be her answer...

So we decided not to wait for her answer.. Tickets are all ready.. Mr's Hendrick would packing her bags and we just grab her things.. I TOTALLY 100% don't wanna follow Zayn's plan but it seems like it was the easiest plan.. She was totally gonna struggle and kick you if you drag her.. There she were! Wow she look good! Not like girl in ' broken ' status.. I love her new hair and ...nails! " Hey guyss! I miss you guys so much! " she hug each of us and Niall kiss her cheeks and he only pat Harry's shoulder not making any contact with him..