Chapter 18 - You're so complicated!....

Hiyaa! So, are you guys mad cos im not updating earlier? Sorry but i gotta find some ideas so i go out... :D.. Now i do got some ideas... YEYYYY! Okey lets get to the story...Jess got some suprise for Harry! What is it? Right under the line is YOUR suprise ...enjoy :). * Aliah *

--------------Louis's POV---------------

She's right here with me...Sleeping on my shoulder innocently. She is so fragile and like an angel but Harry didn't see it. I still can't believe Harry goes out with Chelsea and dump Jess just like that! I was there that night. That horrible night. I watch Harry and Jess fight and Harry slap,hurting Jess like she was nothing to him..I know that Harry love Jess! Same goes with Jess! But it all break after Harry showed up drunkly and tear everything apart. I still can remember how Jess fall to the ground weakless and she just black out! She fainted hard maybe because she couldn't accept what happen that night. Oh poor girl.

All the boys were asleep probaly tired cause waiting Jess to wake up. But i didn't . I was so worried about both of them, Harry and Jess..They were perfect and made for each other.. I gotta figure out something but i ran out of ideas. I stroke her straight hair. She had bag under her eyes and her makeup were all smudged ...Suddenly,i feel her hand were shaky and suddenly she started to talk something and to someone. she probaly having nightmares.. She started to yelp....OMG somebody help this girl..! I give her hand squeezes and her eyes flung open. It shocked me because she open open her eyes shockly like seeing ghost or something..she stared at me blankly and she just broke out and sob on my shirt.

" shhh, its okey. I figure this out love, just go sleep.." I tried to calm her and she just stutter trying to saying something but i couldn't catch it.. I rub her back and she goes to sleep again..

**** 2 DAYS LATER ****

She's been crying for the last 2 days! She always screaming while she was asleep and having a flu yesterday. Her condition? Never been better! She doesnt talk much, doesnt eat and she keep herself inside her room.. Harry was leaving a huge scar for her...

----Jessica's POV------

I couldn't believe it! He just dumped me for that slutty bitch! ( sorry for language!! ) I dont hear any news from him anymore . The boys also saying that he doesnt go to practice anymore. Oh how i wish i just stroke by lightning and be dead.. But the boys always here.. I have Louis, Zayn , Liam and Niall.. Thats all i need for now but honestly, i missed Harry the best, the dimples, the smile, the green eyes, the curly hair.. I know that i shouldn't message Andrew last days. And it was all my fault. I wished i could turn back time. I wish that so badly. And that time, i realized! It was all my fault! It was all begin with me! STUPID STUPID STUPID! You have Harry! Why would u need Andrew anymore! I gotta fix this. And i already had a plan. It always work on Harry whenever i want to wake him or beg him something so i hope it work this time.. Oh how i wish..

By 2 p.m., i have a nice shower and i didn't do it for the last 5 hours..Eww.. i exit my bedroom to watch some TV and also get my plan to work. But i saw the boys at the living room shirtless, im not drooling am i? Oh nope! I sit next to Louis and he smiled to me and i give him a cheeky smile. He probaly wandering that i have moved on from Harry. But Zayn, he spoke " Hey love, we got a practice tonight at the the studio and Harry is gonna be there so you wanna hang out with us? " Louis kick Zayn's back and he growled .. I chuckled " No.. I got some plan " while i smirked alone knowing my plan tonight..

"Take care okey ,babe" Niall hug me and i peck his cheek and wave at them then they just went away.. Okey, plan time is ON! I ran upstairs knowing that i didn't have much time.. I jump to the shower and then slip my white long dress and applied some lemon lipgloss and i walk downstairs and drag the HUGE electric piano to the living room and within 1 hour, i made some space, put the piano and a stool while i sit there messaging Louis this :