Escaping Expulsion part 2

"Shouldn't there be some sort of test or exam or something?!" Pleaded Odwin as he stared at Bump with hopeful eyes, but Bump's expression was enough of an answer.

As Skara looked horrified by this news, Amity glared at Odalia for everything with Luz, her friends and Odwin. Sadly, she sunk back down after Odalia sent her a short telepathic message that Odwin didn't need magic to decipher.

'Take this as a lesson, Mittens. A Blight always upholds their end of the deal.'

Odwin wanted to do something, but alas, he also feared Odalia and didn't want to incur her wrath.

"I'm sorry, but i have no say in the matter. Effective immediately, you three are no longer student of Hexside." Said Bump dejectedly before Luz, Willow and Gus were whisked away by the detention guard creatures.

"No! But us...good...Amity, Odwin, tell them!" Pleaded Luz as she pulled out of the principal's office only to be met with defeated expressions from Odwin and Amity.

Once the trouble-making trio was out of the room, Odalia turned to Amity and spoke.

"Good. Now, you'll be taking double the classes to make up for lost time. Actually, I'm appalled that you're not in class right now. What are you thinking?" Said Odalia with a frown. "And as for you, Bun-Bun, why are you just sitting there? we have a lot of work to do today."

Odalia proceeded to take her children out of the room, smiling at her son's defeated look and Skara's horrified one at the sudden development.

'Finally, some discipline.'

xxXxx

"No no no no"

"Are you alright?" Asked Alador staring at Odwin panicking on the verge of tears as they walked together.

Odalia had decided to stay outside Hexside for a bit to have a chat with Luz, ordering Alador to take Odwin to where they can get him his coven brand and to know she'll catch up to them in a moment.

"NO! Nearly all my magic will be sealed away soon!" Exclaimed Odwin as he clutched his head in panic. "No no no no."

Alador went silent before letting out a reassuring smile.

"You're have talent and a bright future ahead of you." He said as he patted Odwin on the back. "You shouldn't waste them playing around."

"What future?!" Exclaimed Odwin angrily "I've never once thought about my future! The whole reason i HAVE this stupid talent is because i never thought about my future! I just did things because i found them fun! And now that's all going to disappear!"

"Don't worr-"

"Stop acting like you care!!!" Snapped Odwin angrily with tears in his eyes, causing Alador to flinch "All you do is make abominations all day. The only thing we did together in years was making a torture machine of all things! And i was stupid to enjoy it! Because it doesn't mean anything to you, does it? It's all just playing around!"

Alador was shocked by Odwin's suddenly outburst, he paused and tried to think about what Odwin just said, but he continued.

"You hurt Amity, you hurt me, you haven't even bothered with Ed and Em. Just stop talking and leave me alone!"

Alador stared at the ground scratching the back of his head, but before he could properly respond, Odalia finally returned and she was angry.

"Bun-Bun, what are you yelling about? You're causing a scene!" Said Odalia with a stern frown.