A Pig's Playroom

Trigger Warning!!!

Please note this is controversial and how Jimmy's mins is working. I do not condone this kind of abuse and promise that while Baekhyun will be taken and placed I. Jimmy's clutches nothing that's described will happen!

The loud dirty van he'd been unceremoniously pushed into, finally grinds to a halt. It's been about two hours since the dragon master himself, came to the back door of his own casino to see him. He had hoped to be allowed in the casino, to demand answers as to how his little hide out had been discovered. That he was almost to the point of orgasm when the Great Park Chanyeol had aimed his shotgun at his own meat and two veg without so much as flinching, narrowly missing his Crown Jewels. He's more angry at the fact twice he's been so close to having the best organs of his life and they've been stopped by that platinum haired menace.

That shot and the way that man looked at him from that broken widow was an act that couldn't of been a coincidence. Someone must of blabbed as he was perfectly hidden among the trees, he only went to the Casino as he wanted to know whom had blabbed so he could bash the idiots head in personally. Well he didn't have to explain his attendance or wait for answers before Master Feng was giving orders in rapid Chinese, he was quickly grabbed by the collar and dumped in the back of a plain nondescript van. He was given no explanation as to what was about to happen, before the door was slammed in his face and the van moving.

That was two hours ago and he's been bashed around the back of this van like a rag doll, untill  it finally stopped. He has to squint when the door to the back of the van is finally opened! Wherever they are, he needs a moment to adjust to the light after been held in the back of the van like a hostage. Where he's been bought is totally not what he was expecting, and the panic simmering in his stomach instantly picks up at the rather grim shack he's been bought to! His heart rate picking up when 2 black SUV appears behind the van, quickly looking around doesn't settle his panic either. They're in the middle of nowhere, nothing but forest can be seen for miles, there's not even the sound of any distant cars. He can't help but think this would be the perfect place to bring his little pleasure bunny.

"You are starting to be an expensive thorn in my side Jimmy!"

"How did Park Chanyeol find my viewing platform!"

"That's nothing to do with me or my men Jimmy, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did without being found! I do not want to hear about what you were doing there either! You promised me saving your ass would be worth my while, so far your racking up quite a debt to me! First to save your sorry ass, the cost of the SUV and my men, yet Park Chanyeol still remains the man at the top!"

He turns to face the startling handsome man that's just got out the flashiest of the SUV's, that charming yet sadistic smile! Master Feng doesn't look too happy even wearing that impeccable red silk with gold brocade dragon patterned suit. The white dragon tattoo peeking out the bottom of the suit cuffs, he can't help but think this is the end of the road for him as he eyes the dilapidated shed they stand in front of. Dodgy black tiles for a roof, windows shutters practically falling off the rafters it would be the perfect place to bring his little fuck toy. He can feel himself engorging at the way his bunny boy would look begging on his knees, where there is no one to hear him scream.

"I told you how to bring Park Chanyeol to his knees, and even explained how to get what we both want, it's not my fault your men could not step up and complete the job!

"Careful Jimmy, no one would hear your pleas for mercy out here! I should take at the very least your fingers for payment, but I'm not because the rumours on the street are Park Chanyeol is no longer at his manor!"

"It's because of the boy, my degrading manly show would of upset him, he is Chanyeol's biggest weakness!"

"I have seen photos of this Byun Baekhyun now Jimmy, and I can see why your infatuated with him. He is other worldly beautiful and would make quite the stir in the underground sex trade!"