Chanyeol's Discovery!

Chanyeol lets out a sigh of annoyance and turns back round to face a clearly pissed off Sehun! He would much rather be in the presence of that beautiful rare jewel of a boy, then still be stood here dealing with the ice queen right now! Noticing Suho still standing in the door way, "Suho can you get the car ready." Chanyeol watches as Suho leaves and checks his phone for any email from Yixing about his prior request, disappointed that his electronic whizz hasn't come through he places his phone back in his pocket. Just as he hears Sehun huff out again, Chanyeol inhales deeply it's clear Sehun isn't going to back down and has more to say. "Chanyeol I'm serious what did you do?" Chanyeol can see how Sehun radiates  confusion and a hint of anger. "I didn't do anything he didn't want," "Chanyeol he raced out of here crying I know that sharp tongue you have can be vicious, tell me what did you do?"

Chanyeol tilts his head feeling his own anger bubble in his veins, hehas been far to lenient it would seem with this dancer abs his attitude! "Nice of you to assume I said something vicious, especially after I told you to make sure no one touches him" Chanyeol watches the anger Sehun has written over his face, morph in to embarrassment.  He would normally take great satisfaction in that but not today, despite the end of their arrangement Sehun is a useful inside contact for his club! He knows he  will in time explain to Sehun just how special he thinks this young rare jewel is going to be but not today he can hardly believe what happened himself. "Since your so insistent to know what happened I think I made him experience an orgasm! I'm not going explain how because that's none of your business"

Chanyeol is about to head out the door when he hears Sehun again, "I'm sorry I just saw red when he burst out of here like the hounds of hell were on his back!. I think I know why he reacted like he did! Chanyeol almost missed the way Sehun whispered those  last six words, if it's what he thinks it's he wants to beat his chest like a gorilla! It's the missing piece to the puzzle of  course that beautiful boy would be a virgin it explains everything he turns fully to Sehun "he's virgin isn't he?" The way Sehun eyes widen is all the proof he needs and sends a zing of fire  back down his back, as he remembers that sinful cry of pleasure. It's a sound he knows he shouldn't want to here again, yet his body is screaming that this rare jewel be made to scream just for him. Chanyeol frowns as he remembers the reason why Sehun insisted he swap out, "Jimmy he's only just started  getting handsy hasn't he?" "I don't know the extent, Baekhyun hasn't been here long. I only know of two times he's cornered by Jimmy but others have seen him heading to Jimmy's office shaking like a leaf. Chanyeol that's not all one time he got close enough to palm the poor boys crotch, I think it's Jimmy who's been cooking your books!"

Chanyeol instantly sees red at over Baekhyun's harassment, to say he's disappointed  at that last part is an understatement he is furious, yet he's not surprised Jimmy has been a thorn in his side for years. First with the trouble he brought with a rival gang, then his alcoholism, now it's stealing and harassment, to his annoyance Jimmy knows to much to just fire him! Chanyeol has a good hunch why Jimmy has ramped up being being a pain in the ass. He needs more evidence before he can he sure of what's Jimmy's doing, before he can confront him and hand his ass on a silver platter! First Chanyeol wants to know the extent of his harassment over Baekhyun, "Jimmy cornering of Baekhyun is why you swapped out isn't!" Chanyeol watches as Sehun nods "Baekhyun, you seen for yourself he's an easy target with how innocent he is, I've never been able to catch Jimmy you should know he sends for Baekhyun every Friday night!"

Chanyeol watches Sehun there's a look in his eyes that stirs a small pang of jealousy over how much Sehun knows about Baekhyun much his surprise. That small slither of Jealousy leaves when Sehun steps closer, " I meant what I said in my texts Chanyeol I know Baekhyun is young and inexperienced, but he is everything i think you need." "Sehun I really don't think he would want the arrangement you and I had!" "I never said anything about an arrangement, Chanyeol it's time to take something for yourself" Chanyeol doesn't get to say anything in retaliation as Suho waltzes back in "cars ready" "I'm serious Chanyeol if any one is need of each other it would be you two!" "Sehun we can never have a relationship, look at what I do for a living, I don't deserve someone that pure in my life, Baekhyun he's too beautiful to be tainted by me!" "You may be a Mafia King Chanyeol, unlike others I know you have a heart, I see the anger on your face over Baekhyun's harassment! Please I beg you don't let him be a victim!"