A Lamb's Lament!

Hello my lovelies
I'm not going to lie I'm nervous to post this, it's a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions.

Probably not want any of you are expecting either!

Please be honest with what you think!

Baekhyun's POV
All to soon the the white stone facade of the manor comes in to his line of vison, he's never hated anything more in his life. He can still smell, the harsh smell of gasoline, still hear the awful whistling bang bang bangs of guns firing, the sound of brakes accelerating, glass cracking and splintering falling like dangerous little daggers of torture around them. All that carnage whilst terrifying was nothing like watching the man he loves getting shot! Baekhyun knows he screamed like a terrified school girl, and is pretty sure the sight of a bullet lodged in that bronze muscled arm has shaved a few days off his own life.

Baekhyun has very little to compare his experience with Chanyeol too, but is pretty sure from the way his lips were assaulted and claimed that whatever is between them is about to get even better, he has never felt the emotions he felt when Chanyeol kissed and caressed him before as he felt those big calloused hands push him to the car.

Baekhyun felt the love, the arousal and the fear for his life and for a flash he saw Chanyeol's vulnerability and something that looked like regret. He was so proud he said what he said, and is not afraid to say he loves this glorious Mafia King! How could he not, Chanyeol has done more for him in the short weeks since the night he walked in to his life then anyone has ever done. Chanyeol has saved him from the failings of the University and his dire living situation, personally protected him from a perverse predator disguised as a manager and shown him just what nirvana can look like. Chanyeol may be dangerous, but to him Chanyeol despite being the king of his empire is to him that strong predatory Lion defending his mate, willing to risk his life to keep him safe. He fully intends to tell his mafia king exactly how much love he feels for him, as well as slam his fists in to his chest for not getting in the car as well.

Leaving him to bash on the window and beg the driver to turn around and go back in such a undignified manner! The driver will probably think he's some neurotic child with how loud his begs and screams were. Baekhyun doesn't have to look down to know he's been left with bruised knuckles, a hoarseness to his voice and tears eyes. He's pretty sure he looks the exact same embodiment of a frightened little lamb.

Somewhere deep in his heart he is touched that Chanyeol thought of his safety, his brain will catch up and tell him he had no place being involved in something like that, and will remind him to not to involve himself in that side of Chanyeol. The less he knows the safer it will be. At the same time he's never felt the despair he still feels as the door to the escape car slammed behind him without his injured king following. He has entered a dangerous world and knows not everyone who Chanyeol does business with will be above board, he knows fully well who was behind this sneaky attack. He hates the push and pull of his heart telling him that he should be angry Chanyeol didn't trust him enough to tell him what's going on, yet loves that protective side that he knows didn't tell him so as not to worry him the scum of the earth is walking the street. He has so many questions but right now as the car finally comes to the stop at the entrance, he has to find Yixing and save his man.

He gets out of the car, wanting to sprint to the entrance, buts stops dead in his tracks. A thick full body shudder runs through him, as the sound of a car screeching, he has just enough time to watch some a white luxury four door super car, charge out of the barely open garage and speed down the driveway. Leaving nothing but a puff of exhaust fumes, the car he was been driven in too does a 360 turn and follows the white car. The rational part of him knows that those driving the cars are heading back for Chanyeol, he should be relieved yet his heart and soul can sense that having two cars speed away is not a good omen. Neither is what he sees the other side of the heavy oak doors to the manor.