Regrets & Reunions

Three Days Later
Chanyeol stares at the battered dirty threadbare stuffed toy that sits at the end of his hospital bed, with a mixture of emotions swirling deep in his heart. His heart he admits feels a bit like the toy looks, dejected and alone! He's not surprised he acted like a true wounded angry lion when Yixing finally admitted Baekhyun had left the manor. He had gone completely postal, completely acting out like a child throwing his phone, screaming, and swearing like a sailor. His attitude was so bad Yixing threatened to sedate him if he didn't calm down. He had eventually and then just felt all kinds of unfamiliar emotions, from pain and anger to regret and longing. Making his stay in this retched hospital bed even longer he even apologised to Yixing for his deplorable attitude.

Parts  of him are still brimming with anger and regret at himself and the situation he now finds himself in. He can't blame Jimmy for the pain in his heart, just the sting of the stitches in his arm. A large part of his heart is so beyond terrified, but not for his own safety. He's terrified for the precious jewel that ran away from him, Chanyeol can't blame anyone else but himself regarding Baekhyun's dash to safety! His resolve too keep Baekhyun safe has backfired immensely and he now fears Baekhyun will never forgive him.

It would be his precious Jewell's right to hate him, he deliberately kept him in the dark after all. It's made even worse by the brief flashbacks of himself pushing his precious Jewell away, he may of been under the influence of  a poisoned bullet, it still makes him feel like a monster. Of course he can say he kept Baekhyun in the dark because he thought it was best, not wanting to push him over the edge, after experiencing such an ordeal. Now he knows that was foolish as he's now been sentenced to bed rest, and his beautiful precious Jewell is not here. A small part of him though has to accept he did it because he's never had to think about some else's feelings. Conditioned to be the ruthless and feared boss he's know for, having always been advised to show no weakness. Yet his heart can not imagine his life with out Baekhyun, he's never felt like this before and now realises just how idiotic he's been. The one truth he will admit is he didn't want Baekhyun all involved in this deep dark seedy underbelly he himself is a part of, Jimmy to his horror has made sure to do just that, and now to top it off his Jewell knows that disgusting pig has escaped from his grasp.

The rage that coils around his heart like a viper is potent he's already smashed his phone, and sacked five security guards. Childishly he's sent Suho to camp outside the apartment he knows his Jewell will be at. Yixing has only remained in the manor to enhance their security and to make sure his blood is clean of all the poison from that bullet! His most trusted men were right when they told Baekhyun he would have their heads, when he saw what was on the security tapes, Yixing snapping at his precious Jewel, and Suho being his ever stoic self are just his men following his own orders, he will not chastise them for following his own rules.

What had him choking with annoyance were the four cars that had all circled the manor like vultures, hitting certain dark spots at different days! Clearly knowing where and when they were! His vision blurred with a red mist when Yixing showed him what they all had missed. The clear dark spots of his cctv just the tip of the iceberg! He watched enraged as some twat was able to infect his WiFi feed with a malware, that was attached to his whole household system no bloody wonder they were attacked!  That fucker, and the Feng's have known his every move for at least 48 hours before the car chase, needless to say his phone was not the only casualty.  The iPad in his hand at the time nothing but a pile of twisted glass and metal from the force of his throw.

He's well aware that the last three days since he has woken, he's done nothing but snarl at anyone stupid enough to defend their actions. The five poor sods who missed the loop of cars were fired instantaneously, in his opinion they were lucky they didn't leave the manor in body bags.  Yixing had promised he could fix their security, and advised his banking details have always been on a separate server and nothing of his fortune is missing, not that it's important. Yixing then advised what he feared, the bullet that grazed his arm was laced with poison! The poison in his arm was nothing synthetic or addictive, the protein distinctive to a mix of scorpion and frog venom, and untraceable. Not knowing how it got into the county and on to those bullets just added fuel to his fiery rage!