Chapter 7

Jamal

I'm lying in bed with her, she's in my arms. Fast asleep.

It's 5am. Still dark out. Her mum left for work about an hour ago. We gotta leave for school in about three hours. So much time but I'm up thinkin about her. I can't ever stop thinkin about her.

Ever since I started school with her I seen how hard she actually works. It's insane. But I admire her for it. I admire everything about her.

I'm giving my heart and soul to this woman, but I know it's all worth it. The best investment of my life. I'll get her anything she wants. Any price. Because at the end of it all, at least she's mine.

She shuffles in my arms.

I feel like I seen her with tears too much recently. I wish I could fix the world for her. I wish I killed that man myself. She wakes up suddenly.

She sits up and breathes heavily, holding her chest. "Fuck..." she whispers and turns to see me awake.

"You alright?"

"Just a nightmare." She says, laying back down in my arms and taking a toke of the joint i'm smoking.

"What of?"

"It were Steve. I opened the door and it was him. But like...a zombie. Like he rose from the dead just to come back and take me with him..."

"That's horrible," I say "you're safe though. That ain't real."

"I know...I've never felt safe like this with anyone." She says and it fills my fucking heart man.

"You make me feel the safest I ever felt."

I kiss her on the forehead. My girl. My Rafa. She makes me so happy I could melt.

She sits up on top of me. I hold her ass in my hands. I spank her and she looks at me wit that face. Attitude face. I love it.

"You been so good to me." She says, kissing all over my face and neck. Her kisses feel like heaven. There's so much love in them kisses o hers.

"And in school you been so nice." She whispers, her hand reaches my boner and she feels it over my pants.

She bites her lip and watches me. I love her face. I only think about her face.

She looks me in the eyes and slides her hand into my pants, holding my dick. She slides her hand up and down and kisses me softly on the lips. Fuck me.

"This is what you get when you treat me so nice." She kisses me on my cheek and moves down towards my dick, so that it's at her face.

I watch her In disbelief. She settles my hand around her hair and spits on my dick, licking all her saliva around.

"Fuck." I mutter as I watch her suck my tip. Her lips around my dick make me wanna bust already. Slowly she deep throats the whole thing. She gags but continues to go even further.

I push her face up and down. And I begin fucking her face vigorously. She moans and gags against my dick. I slow it down, give her a break. Her lips are tightly wound around it and her tongue slides along the veins and around the tip before she comes up for a breath.