Ch 1: Revenge Never Dies

It was a bright and sunny day in Adventure Bay. Six months had passed since Sweetie, Mayor Humdinger, the Kitty Katastrophe Crew, and a vengeful sorcerer named Almuzar had taken over Adventure Bay and the revelation of the PAW Patrol's ancestry. The PAW Patrol now had two new members, namely their former pirate enemies Sid Swashbuckle and his pup Arrby. At the Lookout, a crowd was gathered there as the team was being interviewed by Mayor Goodway for Hello Adventure Bay.

"Good morning everyone. I'm here with Chickaletta, my co-host, and today, we're talking to Ryder and the PAW Patrol. The heroes of Adventure Bay." Mayor Goodway said as she faced the camera.

The team was standing by Mayor Goodway dressed in their uniforms and gear looking proud and professional.

"So Ryder, pups, we all want to know, how do you manage to do amazing and daring rescues?" Mayor Goodway asked excitedly.

"Well, we always work as a team." Ryder replied.

"We all know what our jobs are." Marshall added.

"Ryder's the best leader ever." Skye said.

"He gives the best treats ever." Rubble added.

"Plus, we're a family and we never give up." Chase said.

"Not to mention we also come up with a good plan to make sure everyone is saved." Rocky said.

"And don't forget a little spiritual guidance as well." said a voice as seven orbs of light manifested into figures. Charles and the Canine Knights of Barkingburg.

"Don't worry, we weren't going to forget that." Zuma said.

"Well you better not or we won't be happy." Arthur, Zuma's ancestor, said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, we also get help from our ancestors as well." Ryder added.

When Adventure Bay had been taken over, the team found out that they were the descendants of the Canine Knights, the heroes of Barkingburg. And ever since, the Knights had stuck around and became Adventure Bay's resident spirits. They were even helping the PAW Patrol and giving them tips on forming plans and how to direct rescues.

"I still can't get over the fact at how alike you all look." Mayor Goodway said.

It was true as the pups and Ryder resembled their ancestors in many ways. The only real noticeable difference were that the Knights wore knights armor and had Barkingburg accents.

"Well, we are related after all." Chance, Chase's ancestor, said with a smile.

"Not to mention they also have a lot of our character traits." Granite, Rocky's ancestor, added.

"Yeah." Blaze, Marshall's ancestor, said, "And we.." At the moment, Blaze hadn't watched where he was going and accidentally tripped and got tied in some electrical cords and was now rolling everywhere until he crashed into his teammates.

"Blaze." the other Knights said smiling at their clumsy fire pup.

"What? I got tied up in something." Blaze responded. Everyone laughed.

"Marshall, I think we found out where you get your clumsiness from." Skye said giggling.

"And your puns." Rubble added.

"Like we said, you're a lot like us." Richard, Rubble's ancestor, said.

"Well, there you have it Adventure Bay. The secrets to the PAW Patrol's success. We're about out of time folks." Mayor Goodway said facing the camera, "Now back to the studio for cooking with Farmer Yumi."

Everyone clapped, and the crowd broke up. The news crew began putting up their equipment, and Mayor Goodway and her purse chicken headed back to Town Hall.