Ch 12: Redemption

Meanwhile, Harold's giant robot stomped across town carrying the PAW Patrol, the Canine Knights, and the Princess. All of them tried using their gear to break out, but nothing worked. And the nets the Knights were in were designed to contain spirits, so they couldn't phase through.

"Don't even try to escape, it'll be pointless." Harold snorted.

"Why are you doing this Harold?" Rocky said.

"Because I wanted revenge on you pathetic, no good pups and your leader." Harold growled, "You stopped me from getting what I wanted."

"But you stole the meteor and kidnapped Ryder." Marshall said, "Of course we had to..."

Marshall was cut off by being shocked by electrical currents running through the net. The same thing happened to everyone else as Harold Humdinger carries the captives to the people who hated them more than anything.
———————————————————————
At the Beach Tower, everyone was sitting in apprehension and worry. Worried about what was happening an if the the PAW Patrol was ok. After all, they were still children.

"I'm worried about them." Mayor Goodway said, "I mean, what if they get hurt?"

"I agree." Mr. Porter said, "Ryder and the pups aren't even teenagers yet, and they still put their lives on the line to help us."

"True, they've really done a lot for us." Captain Turbot said.

"Yes, they definitely shouldn't be doing this at such young ages." Francois added.

"And they're all orphans." Mayor Goodway said shaking her head, "I can't imagine a child and six pups being on their own this young."

"And even after all they've been through, they still remain purely good." Jake added, "And that's something that's rare."

"Auntie Mayor, will the PAW Patrol be ok?" Julia asked.

"I hope so." Mayor Goodway said. Just then, Sid, Arrby, Carlos, and Katie burst through the door. They were out of breath, almost like they'd been running from someone.

"Sid? Arrby? Carlos? Katie? What are you doing back here?" Farmer Yumi asked.

"And where's everyone else?" Farmer Al added.

"Harold and his giant robot ambushed us." Katie replied, "He captured not only Ryder and the pups, but the Canine Knights and the Princess as well."

"Yeah, he launched nets at them, caught them and took off." Arrby added.

"We were able to hide, but not able to save them." Sid said.

Everyone stood in shock. Their heroes, their ancestors, and Barkingburg's future ruler were now in the hands of the villainous quintet who hated them more than anything else in the world.

"Oh no, what do we do, what do we do?!" Mayor exclaimed with Chickaletta clucking.

"Well, we have to save them!" Alex exclaimed.

"That's gonna be hard." Carlos said, "There's more of us, but we don't have the gear to fight."

"And we've seen what they could do." Katie added, "It's too dangerous for all of you."

"But we have to help them!" Julius exclaimed.

"Yeah, if we don't, they'll probably die!" Daring Danny X added.

Knowing that they weren't backing down, the four agreed. The citizens of Adventure Bay then snuck quietly down the beach and into town to save their heroes.
———————————————————————
Meanwhile, Harold's robot was stomping up to the Lookout with his prisoners. Once they arrived, Harold, with the help of magic knights in black armor, dragged the nets containing the PAW Patrol, the Canine Knights, and the Princess inside the Lookout. Sweetie, Mayor Humdinger, the Kitty Katastrophe Crew, and Almuzar were waiting there with wicked smiles.