Ch 4: Imprisoned & A New Enemy

At the castle, the Earl and the Princess were beginning to get worried. The PAW Patrol had been gone for hours and they hadn't come back. They had tried calling Ryder, but no answer. Nor was there any sign of Sweetie and the missing artifacts.

"They've been gone for almost 4 hours." the Princess said, "I'm beginning to think something's wrong."

"Me too Princess." the Earl said, "I've tried calling them, but no answer."

"Maybe we should call the Lookout to see if anyone can track their location." the Princesss suggested.

"Good idea." the Earl replied. He punched in the number to the Lookout, and after a few seconds, the ghostly form of Charles appeared on the screen.

"Hello your Highnesses." Charles said.

"Charles? What are you doing there?" the Earl asked puzzled.

"The Knights and I watch over the Lookout if Ryder and all six pups are out on a mission." Charles replied.

"What can we do for you?" Skyler asked as she came into the camera view.

"Have Ryder or the pups called you in the past 4 hours?" the Princess asked.

"No, why?" Chance asked.

"Well, they've gone for almost 4 hours, and they haven't answered our calls." the Princess replied.

"Indeed, we're beginning to think something's wrong." the Earl added.

The Knights all looked at each other for a second. Granite then spoke, "We're coming to Barkingburg, but we need to get some help first."

"Please do hurry." the Earl said as he hung up.

"What do you mean Granite?" Arthur asked, turning to his teammate.

"I mean Tracker, Everest, Sid and Arrby." Granite replied.

"Oh right. Good idea." Blaze said.

Charles quickly called Everest and told her come down to the Lookout. And thankfully, Tracker and Carlos had come into Adventure Bay a few hours earlier so they were close. Sid and Arrby were then contacted and told to come over. A few minutes later, all five of them arrived at the Lookout and headed up in the elevator to the control room.

"Hey Knights, we got here as soon as we could." Everest said.

"Si, what's wrong?" Tracker asked.

"The Earl and Princess of Barkingburg called." Richard said, "They called Ryder and the pups to come there because several artifacts disappeared. They went looking for them, but that was over 4 hours ago, and they haven't answered any calls."

"We're beginning to think something's happened to them." Skyler added.

"Uh oh. That doesn't sound good." Arrby said.

"Arghh, you're right Arrby." Sid said.

"I hope they're not hurt." Carlos added.

At the moment, Katie came up in the elevator. She was surprised to see Carlos, Tracker, and Everest there.

"Hi guys, what's up?" Katie asked, "Have Ryder and the pups taken care of the situation in Barkingburg?"

The Canine Knights looked at each other. They weren't sure whether to lie or tell the truth.

"Should we tell?" Chance asked psychically.

"I don't know. I want to tell her, but at the same time, I don't want her to worry." Blaze responded.