~ Chapter 2 : The Hallucanations ~

"Hey, wait up, Bakubro!"

Bakugo was quickly going down the stairs of the front of the school. However, he stopped when he heard Kirishima calling him for the 5th time in a row.

"What the Hell do you want?!" Bakugo yelled, putting his hoodie hood down and giving Kirishima an angry stare.
"Hey .. everybody else is at Marinette's house for something to eat. However, we could take a walk through the park first if we want to. You really need it, dude."

"SHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!! I DON'T NEED TO TAKE A FUCKING WALK!! I'M PERFECTLY CALM!!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure you are. Come on, Bakubro, you really need it. Please .." Kirishima gave Bakugo a pleading look. "Pleeeeaaaasssssseeee?"
"Fine .. whatever .."
"Yay! Okay, follow me. I know a perfect place to walk. It's quite peaceful there." "Whatever, Shitty Hair .." Kirishima held Bakugo's hand as he lead the way. Bakugo thought .. "Eh?! Oh my fuck .. his hand feels so soft .. holy shit .. what is this weird ass feeling?! .."

____________________________________________________

Bakugo and Kirishima were walking in one of Paris's most popular parks, however not many people were there at the time. The sound of the leaves crunching beneath them was peaceful to Bakugo. The sounds even started calming him down a bit. Suddenly, the sound of the leaves was interrupted by Kirishima's phone buzzing.

"Hey, Kaminari texted me to see where we are. I'll need to respond to him real quick, I'll tell him we'll be here for a little while." "Pfft .. yeah, your stupid phone interrupted the sounds of the leaves! Couldn't you put that thing on silent mode or something?!" Kirishima giggled. "Yeah, sorry, Bakubro. You can go along without me for a little, I'll catch up with you once I text Kaminari." Bakugo rolled his eyes once more.

____________________________________________________

"Hey, Kaminari. Sorry for being late. I decided to take Bakugo to the park for a walk because he doesn't seem too happy."

"It's cool. Heh .. but what do you mean he 'doesn't seem too happy'? Isn't he always not happy?"

"No .. I mean like .. when he woke up from his little nap in the classroom .. he was crying .."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah .. it sounds so weird to say. But I guarantee he was. I don't know why though, he won't tell me. I think it might have been because of some kind of nightmare he had, although I'm not sure."

"Oh man, that's horrible! I hope he's alright!"

"Yeah .. but make sure you save some food for me!"

"Okay, okay, I will!"

____________________________________________________

Kirishima giggled.

Bakugo looked back .. and smiled at Kirishima. "His laugh ..", he thought. Suddenly he turned back around to see the same 'Izuku' he saw in his dream ..

"Hey there, MØŃŠTËR .."

"No .. no, no, NO!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!! GO THE FUCK AWAY!!"

Kirishima jumped at Bakugo's sudden outburst.

"H-Hey, Bakubro, are you okay over there?!" Kirishima ran over to him, worried.

Bakugo just stood there in fear as 'Izuku' slowly started fading away.

He looked back at Kirishima with a worried face ..

"I-I .. S-SHUT IT, SHITTY HAIR!! How many times have I told you, I'm fine!!"

"Okay, there is no way in Hell you're okay. Just tell me, please-" Kirishima put his hand on Bakugo's shoulder, however Bakugo quickly swiped it away.