~ Chapter 9 : The News ~

About 3 hours later, Bakugo woke up again, groaning ..

"The Hell? .."

Bakugo mumbled. He couldn't see much, but he realized that he was hugging someone. Bakugo groggily let go and then realized that the somebody was hugging him back. And then, Bakugo remember what happened 3 hours ago ..

"Oh .."

The ash blonde soon made Kirishima let go of him as he sat up as quietly as he could. Bakugo then got out of bed, rubbing his eyes. He then stumbled out into the hallway, clutching his blanket in his grasp. Kirishima, who was still in their room, started to groan as he also woke up. "What the?"

___________________________________________________________________

Bakugo yawned as he then sat on the couch, putting his blanket over his lap. His crimson eyes then landed on the television remote, which was right next to him. He groggily groaned again as he grabbed it, then turning the television on.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news!", Bakugo heard from the TV. He perked up slightly.

"Alright, we can finally talk about what happened today!" Nadja Chamack, the news woman said.
"Today was a bit of the strange day." The pink haired woman continued. Bakugo whimpered a little. He wasn't sure if he wanted to keep the TV on.

"A boy named Katsuki Bakugo was recently akumatized into the villain HotHead. He destroyed almost all of Paris with his explosions! Crazy, right? Although, luckily, Ladybug and Chat Noir, again, were there to help."

Bakugo jolted slightly .. he destroyed almost all of Paris .. he whimpered again, and then he perked up once more when he heard something Nadja say ..

"This is one of the few videos we have of the villain in action."

Suddenly, on the television screen, it showed a video. A video of, of course, HotHead. It was a video of HotHead in the air, with the cameraman coming up to him, slowly. HotHead then stared at the camera, and the cameraman. The villain let out a horrific laugh as he held out his arm to the camera. An explosion produced in his hand.

Bakugo let out a silent gasp. The last thing he wanted to see was whatever the Hell he turned into that day ..

"I would just like to say something to all of you~ .."

HotHead giggled in the video again ..

"I AM YOUR KING NOW!!!"

Suddenly, the demon threw the explosion straight at the camera, still cackling. The camera immediately broke and glitched out, but you could still, strangely enough, hear the muffled laughter of HotHead.

Bakugo was just in shock .. he even started to shake in fear .. and without even realizing it, a tear rolled down his face. And then another tear came into one of his eyes, and this time, Bakugo realized it. He jolted and quickly wiped it away.

"Don't cry you moron!"

He thought ..

"It's all over and done with!"

Bakugo whimpered ..

"It's not that much of a .. big .. deal .."