~ Chapter 7 : The Final Battle ~

HotHead couldn't help but cackle at The Great Red's new challenge.

"Alright, then ..

.. let's battle, shall we~?"

HotHead quietly chuckled once more .. and then he shouted an extremely loud war cry as an explosion formed into one of his fists. The villain then threw the explosion right at the heroes, who quickly got out of the way of his explosion.
The explosion hit one of the destroyed buildings that used to be behind them and it destroyed it even more.
HotHead growled at the fact that the explosion didn't hit his targets.

___________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes of fighting, Ladybug decided it was the best idea to now use her 'lucky charm' power.

"LUCKY CHARM!!", she shouted to use her power.

The red magical ladybugs formed into what seemed to be a book. The book quickly fell into Ladybug's hands. "A kid's book? Seriously?", she said confused, and also a bit irritated.
Ladybug quickly looked around, trying to make sense of what to do with the red and black spotted book. The heroine looked around, trying to use her 'ladybug senses'. In her vision, HotHead and The Great Red turned red and spotted. She knew exactly what to do now.

"Hey! Great Red! Catch!"

The shark hero looked back and quickly caught the book that Ladybug threw.

Chat Noir limped over to Ladybug, holding his nose. "Oh .. poor Kitty .. are you alright?", Ladybug asked poor Chat. "Y-Yeah .. just a nose bleed .." "Don't worry, I'll make sure that nose bleed goes away once we defeat HotHead."

The Great Red looked carefully at the book he just caught.
"This story is about .. an angry knight hero .. this is perfect!", he thought.

"Hey! Hey, HotHead! You want me to read you a story~?", The Great Red said in a joking manner.

"HELL NO!!!", HotHead angrily replied.

"Alright then, let's start." The Great Red opened the book and started to read, ignoring HotHead's refusal.

"Once upon a time, there was a hero .. well, he was more of a knight than anything ..", The Great Red explained.
"He was extremely angry all the time and sometimes he even insulted the other townsfolk."
"SHUT UP!!!", HotHead rudely interrupted.
"However, he didn't like himself for that exact reason. He just couldn't control his anger. Although, he always remembers one thing .."
HotHead actually stopped and decided to listen ..
".. he's a hero. And he is always there to help others."
"You know who the knight sort of represents?", The Great Red smiled.

"You, Bakugo .."

The Great Red's smile faded a little bit. "If you can hear me, Bakugo .. YOU ARE A HERO!!! We're not 100% sure what made you like this, Bakugo, but you are a hero!! You're not selfish! You wouldn't want to be a hero if you WERE selfish!! Please, Bakugo! Come back!! There ARE people that love you and they miss you!!" The Great Red was on the verge of tears while finishing his speech.

HotHead didn't say a word during the end of the shark hero's speech. He could only let out small gasp as the words that The Great Red said repeated over and over in his head. The villain looked around, staring at all the horrific destruction he caused and then his bright red eyes .. slowly stared changing .. his pupils growing bigger and circular and his eyes turning a darker red .. like .. Bakugo's eyes ..
HotHead's expression went from shocked to scared, he even started to whimper ..
"W-What? ..", he seemed to also be .. confused. It seemed like Bakugo started to break free from the horrible villain prison he was currently in!