~ Chapter 8 : Bakugo ~

Kaminari, Sero, Mina and Jiro were the first to walk out of French DuPont, and the rest of Class 1-A soon followed.

"Man, that was crazy!", Kaminari exclaimed. "Yeah, really. But I'm just glad we're all okay.", Sero put his arm to the back of his head as he now wore his usual bright, triangular smile. Both of the girls nodded.

"Okay, but seriously, how did we get out of there alive?" Sero asked his friends. "Who knows? Maybe we died and came back to life!" Kaminari said with a cheery smile. "Nah, that's impossible!" "Alright, guys. Let's not bicker for too long or we'll never get back to the hotel!" Mina laughed. Suddenly, when the BakuSquad and Jiro finished walking down the stairs of the front of the school, they all saw Kirishima and Midoriya excitedly running towards them. Kirishima had the 'unconscious' Bakugo in his arms. Kirishima and Midoriya came up to the now extremely happy and relieved BakuSquad.

"Guys!! You're okay!!" Kaminari yelled out. Suddenly, he saw Bakugo in the red haired boy's arms and became a little worried. "Woah .. is he alright?" Sero asked, nervously. "I'm not sure .. but he feels really hot .." Kirishima explained. "I think he was so powerful when he got akumatized, he passed out when he was defeated .." Kirishima started to look a bit sad. "We need to get him back to the hotel and somewhere comfortable."
"Yeah, he's right." Mina said with her pointer finger up. "Although, we were just about to go there anyway, so that's perfect!"

Midoriya stood there with his hands in his pockets, looking around for his friends. Suddenly, Midoriya let out a small gasp as he felt somebody giving him a back hug and heard a familiar, adorable giggle. He turned his head to see Uraraka, who was hugging him and looked like she was about to cry from happiness. "You're okay! You're okay!", she kept repeating. Midoriya also saw Iida and Todoroki following behind her. "Midoriya! We're all so glad you're alright!" Iida told the boy with the fluffy, green hair. Even Todoroki had a small smile on his face!
"Yeah, honestly, me too. I'm glad we're all okay!"
Class 1-A were all crowded around the BakuSquad and DekuSquad, however, they were more around the BakuSquad, concerned about Bakugo.
"Everyone!", Iida yelled out to the rest of his class, being his usual Class Representative self. "Let us get back to the hotel!"
"But what about school?" Kaminari asked. "School is over now, Kaminari!" "Oh .." Kaminari whispered, a bit dumbfounded.
The BakuSquad and a few of their other classmates giggled at Kaminari.
"Let me lead the way, my fellow classmates!" Iida said as he started walking away. The rest of the class followed along.

___________________________________________________________________

When Class 1-A got back to the hotel, the BakuSquad came into Bakugo and Kirishima's room. Kirishima sat up the 'sleeping' Bakugo on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed, which was his bunk. Kirishima also sat on Bakugo's bed and was slightly rubbing Bakugo's cheek with his thumb. "Can one of you get a tissue? I really need to clean his nose bleed." Kirishima asked to his still concerned friends. "Of course." Sero got up to get the tissue Kirishima requested. The red haired boy stared at his poor best friend, who was still hot and sweaty. "I think we should also get him some ice packs. He feels really hot .." "On it, Kiribro!" Kaminari ran out the room, excited to do the task to help Bakugo. Kirishima and Mina laughed at Kaminari's excitement.

After Kaminari left the room, Sero came back with a tissue box. He gave Kirishima a tissue with a small smile painted on his face. "Thanks, man." Kirishima started to gently wipe the blood off of Bakugo's face, which was now trickling down almost to his neck. Kirishima smiled when he finally finished cleaning Bakugo's nose bleed. Kirishima picked Bakugo up once again and laid him down, comfortably on his bed. He grabbed the starry printed blanket and tucked his best friend in. "There you go, Bakubro."