~ Chapter 3 : HotHead ~

Bakugo felt sick as he realized the fake Midoriya was back to haunt him again.

"No .. no, no, no .. I-I-"

Bakugo tried to choke out a response .. an 'I'm sorry' .. but nothing could come out of his mouth as he just looked at Midoriya on the floor. Midoriya just stared at the stuttering Bakugo, a little confused ..

"Kacchan?", he said, worried for his blonde 'friend'.

"I-I .. I .." Bakugo croaked ..

.. he couldn't do this ..

He covered his ears .. and ..

" FUCKING DAMN IT!!! "

Bakugo just started running away, tearing up, still covering his ears ..

"H-Hey!! Bakubro, where are you going?!"

Kirishima looked back at Midoriya, Marinette and Adrien.

"Come on!!" Kirishima held his hand out for Midoriya on the floor. Midoriya grabbed his hand and got up with Kirishima's help. With that, they all started chasing after Bakugo.

After chasing Bakugo for a moment, Adrien looked up .. to see an akuma .. heading their way ..

"Oh no, an akuma!!", he thought. "I need to go and transform, quick!!"

Adrien quickly ran in another direction to transform safely.

____________________________________________________

Bakugo ran straight to the bathroom, (somehow locked the damn door-) and walked up to the first sink.

"Why did I .. do that? ..", he croaked out once more.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!" Bakugo started to sob ..

"WHY?! FUCKING WHY?!" Bakugo bashed his hands on the sink.

"WHY AM I SO DAMN MESSED UP IN THE HEAD?!", he yelled.

Bakugo looked up to see his reflection. The sad, tearful expression that stared back at him wanted to make him cry even more ..

.. he was just waiting for this reflection of his to turn into the fake Midoriya he saw in his dream, but it .. didn't. Just waiting to hallucinate again made Bakugo feel sick. He once again looked at his sad reflection ..

.. just looking at himself upset felt .. so strange ..

.. this sadness and confusion started making Bakugo angry ..

"FUCKING .. WHY?!"

CRASH!!

...

.. Drip .. drip ..

Bakugo had tried to punch his reflection and broke the school bathroom's mirror ..

.. afterwards, Bakugo just looked at his bl€€ding knuckles, pieces of glass stuck in his hand ..

.. he couldn't do anything but just back up against the bathroom stalls, scream and cry ..

At that point, Kirishima, Midoriya and Marinette heard everything. Kirishima started becoming scared after he heard the loud crash of the mirror.

"Bakubro?! Are you okay?! Please, tell me you're okay!!"

All the trio heard inside the bathroom was Bakugo's loud sobbing.

"Bakubro, let us in please!!"

"GO AWAY, DAMN IT!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT I'M FINE!!", Bakugo managed to yell out while sobbing.