Chapter 9: Stuff Gets Real... Lustful Part 2: Desirable Property Deals

(Warning: Intense scene ahead, read at your own risk. Rated M. You can continue when you see the --)
Desirable Property Deals
Felicia's POV)
I ran to a secluded part of the woods, far away from the Shack. When I found a good place, I stood on my hind legs and called out for "Cipher".

"Cipher! I want to make a deal!"

Everything turned grey and instead of a Cycat or a floating triangle like I had expected, a tall human appeared, dressed in a yellow bricked tail coat, black gloves, black shoes, an eye patch over his left eye, and a black cane in his left hand. Floating top hat and bow tie were also present. He stood a head taller than me. His hair was unnaturally yellow and his single exposed eye was a bright gold. A long, thin demon tail snaked out behind him, reflecting the gleam of the sun off of its pointed triangular end. He smiled pearly-white sharp fangs.

"Oh you do, do you? Hello Felicia, Bill told me lots about you, but in reality you're even more beautiful than he could ever describe...~"

He leaning on his cane to get a closer look.

I stared at him with a expressionless face. Did... Did he think I was stupid enough to not see the resemblance?! AND WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

On the outside, I was perfectly calm.

Was I mad?

Absolutely.

But did I show it?

No.

But on the inside...

I was internally raging.

"You can drop the act Bill, I know it's you." I said, pointing a finger at him accusingly.

"Dipper and Mabel showed me the truth. And even if I didn't know, did you really think I was stupid enough not to put two and two together?! This is obviously a human version of your cat form! And never ever call me that!"

Bill's expression never changed, in fact he was smiling the whole time. His left hand was laying lazily on his cane while his right was holding up his head, which was slightly tilted.

"Aww, you're so cute when you get mad. And of course I knew you would figure it out, I know everything. Plus you're super smart, nothing gets past you in the end. And why wouldn't I call you beautiful? You prefer I use ravishing?~" His silky voice never missing a beat.

My eye and whiskers visibly twitched, as the hand I was pointing with started to fist up.

Cute?

Smart?

RAVISHING?!

Oh he was going to get it now.

Wait.

He was doing this on purpose.

I needed to be calm and collected, can't let him get to me.

"Enough flattery Cipher. I know who you really are now. You are a evil triangular dream demon, who wants to terrorize people's minds, kill innocent children, and bring darkness wherever you go!"

Bill dropped his head and chuckled, and when he looked up again, his eye was on blue fire.

"Oh I want many things my dear Felicia... Beneficial deals, ultimate power, total domination, to be real, the screams of my victims as I show them their worst fears, their cries of mercy as I toucher them mentally with my unholy darkness-" The fire died down. He cleared his throat and whispered so low I could barely hear him.

"...the secrets to your mind..."

I felt my fur spike up and I unsheathed my claws. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled, marching toward him, but his raised hand stopped me.